Availability: Hotel California
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Santa Cruz eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated near the airport, in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to San Lorenzo Cathedral, Municipal Library, and Plaza 24 de Septiembre. Also nearby are Ramon Tahuichi Aguilera Stadium and Plaza Blacutt.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel California features complimentary wireless Internet access. Other amenities include complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access and a complimentary grocery shopping service.
Televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel California Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. Event facilities measuring 247 square feet (23 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, an area shuttle within 10 km is available to guests. This eco-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities.
Hotel California is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 19
- Number of floors - 4
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Computer station
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary grocery shopping service
- Free parking nearby
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 23
- Complimentary reception
- Year Built 2006
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 247
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking nearby
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
A complimentary continental breakfast is served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Hotel California has a restaurant on site.
A complimentary grocery shopping service is offered and 24-hour room service is available.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Hotel California Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
- Additional Details
Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in Enterprise Eco-dynamique - 3 Stars, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.