Availability: Hotel Santa Fe & Spa
Please enter your travel dates.
On the edge of downtown Santa Fe, Guadalupe district
Close to plaza
Downtown Santa Fe's Hotel Santa Fe & Spa is in the historic Guadalupe Railyard district, 6 blocks from the Santa Fe Plaza and Georgia O'Keeffe Museum, and 7 blocks from the convention center.
The lobby restaurant and bar specializes in exotic meats and serves cocktails by the fire.
Santa Fe-style rooms
All 128 Hotel Santa Fe & Spa guestrooms and suites offer Southwestern decor with natural pine furnishings, minibars, feather pillows, custom-made duvets, and premium television channels.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Santa Fe & Spa Amenities
The hotel boasts an outdoor splash pool and spa tub, which open seasonally. There is a full-service spa at Hotel Santa Fe and a fitness center for guests to use.
Amaya restaurant offers Native American cuisine with seasonal patio dining, as well as candlelit dinners in an outdoor teepee (surcharge; reservations required). Room service is available 24 hours a day. Wireless Internet access is available throughout the hotel.
Hotel Santa Fe & Spa organizes walking tours and history lectures once a week. Self-parking and valet parking are available, subject to charges.
Other amenities offered on-site include complimentary newspapers in the lobby, luggage storage, and a conference center.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Conference center
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Outdoor seasonal pool
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Business center
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-in
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 128
- Express check-out
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Laundry facilities
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Number of floors - 3
- Wedding services
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Full-service spa
- Health club
- Number of meeting rooms - 6
- Smoke-free property
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- LCD TV
- Down comforter
- Complimentary newspaper
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Satellite TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Private bathroom
- Pillowtop mattress
Amaya - This garden-view, fine-dining restaurant specializes in regional cuisine and game meats, including elk, buffalo, and venison. Patio dining is available seasonally, and guests can reserve a large teepee located on the patio (surcharge). Fireside beverage service is available from Amaya's lobby bar, where live Native American flute music is featured Thursday through Sunday evenings. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service is available 24 hours a day.
Hotel Santa Fe & Spa has its own onsite spa and fitness center. The 18-hole championship golf course at Marty Sanchez Links de Santa Fe is 10 miles from the hotel. Winter sports, hiking, and mountain biking are available at the Santa Fe National Forest, 20 miles away.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Fishing on site
- Helicopter/airplane tours on site
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Boat tours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
Spa at Hotel Santa Fe - Specializing in a wide array of treatments and modalities that include customized therapeutic massage, Ayurvedic treatments, body scrubs and wraps, and manicure and pedicure services. Advanced reservations required for massages and spa treatments.
Lose yourself in a Native American inspired treatment that draws on ancient healing techniques using indigenous plants and herbs to evoke a sense of renewed energy and spirit.
- Number of treatment rooms 5
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body wraps
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Spa tub in spa
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible parking
Hotel Santa Fe & Spa Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
Hotel resort fee inclusions (may be listed elsewhere in this description as complimentary or available for a surcharge):
- Resort fee: USD 19.00 per accommodation, per night
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pool access
- Spa tub access
- Fitness center access
- Fitness/yoga classes
- Shuttle service
- Business center/computer access
- Internet access (may be limited)
- Phone calls (may be limited)
- Additional inclusions
- Breakfast fee: USD 14.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: USD 20 per day
- Pet deposit: USD 20.00 per night
- Late check-out fee: USD 50-200
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.