Availability: Hotel Tropico Latino
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Bungalow, Garden ViewMax Occupancy: 5 guests (up to 3 children, 1 infant)
Studio, 1 Double Bed with Sofabed, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
House, 2 BedroomsMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Superior Room, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 1 child)
Standard Room, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Bungalow, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Suite, 2 Queen Beds, BeachsideMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 2 children)
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
Within easy reach of El Carmen Beach and Playa Santa Teresa, this Santa Teresa resort is located by the ocean and set on the beach. Area attractions also include Hermosa Beach and Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve.
Spend the day catching some rays at the beach, relaxing by one of Hotel Tropico Latino's 2 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators. Other amenities include air conditioning and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Tropico Latino Amenities
Hotel Tropico Latino features 2 outdoor swimming pools. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This beach resort also offers spa services, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service health spa
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1998
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Shambala - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
Hotel Tropico Latino Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Costa Rica will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: USD 11 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.