Book your room at Hotel Tropico Latino
Beachfront resort with relaxing spa services
Within easy reach of El Carmen Beach and Playa Santa Teresa, this Santa Teresa resort is located by the ocean and set on the beach. Area attractions also include Hermosa Beach and Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve.
Spend the day catching some rays at the beach, relaxing by one of Hotel Tropico Latino's 2 outdoor swimming pools, or pampering yourself at the full-service spa.
All guestrooms feature beds with Select Comfort mattresses, complimentary wireless Internet access, and refrigerators. Other amenities include air conditioning and laptop-compatible safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Tropico Latino
At your hotel
Hotel Tropico Latino features 2 outdoor swimming pools. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
This beach resort also offers spa services, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 21
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Full-service spa
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of outdoor pools - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Multilingual staff
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1998
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 11
- Spa services on site
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Free self parking
In your room
- Ceiling fan
- Access via exterior corridors
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Individually furnished
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Shambala - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
2 outdoor swimming pools are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
The onsite spa has massage/treatment rooms. Services include facials and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Hotel Tropico Latino
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 11 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- All citizens of Costa Rica will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: USD 11 per person (approximately)
We should mention
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.