Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Apartment, 1 Bedroom - European Plan
- 1 king
Resort with an outdoor pool, in Santa Teresa (Carmen)
This resort is located in Santa Teresa (Carmen), close to the beach and Playa Santa Teresa. Area attractions also include Cabo Blanco Nature Reserve.
In addition to a restaurant, Nautilus Residencial Hotel features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms open to furnished balconies or patios with garden views and feature televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include kitchens and complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Nautilus Residencial Hotel features an outdoor pool and a children's pool. Dining options at the resort include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This Santa Teresa resort also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available 24 hours), a theme park shuttle, and an area shuttle. Complimentary self parking is available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
- Coffee shop or café
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Babysitting or childcare
- Free self parking
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Concierge services
- Pool sun loungers
- Free secure parking
- Beach towels
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Tour assistance
- Number of buildings/towers - 4
- Number of floors - 1
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Free parking
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Theme park shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2010
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free secure parking, Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Furnished balcony or patio
- Cooking facilities
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Ceiling fan
- Separate dining area
- Separate living room
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Sofa bed size
- Full-sized refrigerator/freezer
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Kitchen linens (dishtowels, sponges, etc.)
- In-room massage available
- Microwave (on request)
- Premium bedding
- Private bathroom
- Rainfall showerhead
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cable TV service
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- Garden view
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:30 AM and 1 PM.
Olam - A World Of Wellnes - This theme restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Boating nearby
- Dock nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Horse riding/rental on site
- Pilates classes on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
- Ecotours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Playground nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Body treatments
- Massages on beach
- Nutrition consultation in spa
- Ayurvedic treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CRC 4005-5007 per person (approximately)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the resort prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.