Book your room at Best Western Hotel Los Españoles
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Queen RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Executive King RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Santiago hotel 10 minutes from World Trade Center
Located in Santiago's Providencia neighborhood, this business hotel is a 5-minute walk from Parque De Las Esculturas and 10 minutes from World Trade Center. La Chascona is 4 km (2.5 mi.) away.
Best Western Los Españoles serves a complimentary breakfast buffet daily. El Comendador Restaurant offers Spanish cuisine for lunch and dinner. The hotel includes a lounge and a business center.
Air Conditioning, Wi-Fi
Air-conditioned guestrooms at Best Western Los Españoles feature direct dial telephones, desks, and televisions. Rooms provide complimentary wireless Internet access.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Best Western Los Españoles serves a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, as well as Spanish cuisine for lunch and dinner at El Comendador Restaurant. This business hotel includes a cocktail lounge. The hotel provides access to a nearby fitness facility, with a spa tub and a steam room. Guests enjoy complimentary wireless Internet access in public areas. The hotel offers banquet space, a business center, and 2 meeting rooms with audio-visual equipment. Multilingual staff can arrange concierge services, ticket assistance, and currency exchange. A car rental desk and laundry facilities are on site. The lobby provides coffee, complimentary newspapers, and a 24-hour front desk with a safe deposit box. Onsite parking is free, and roundtrip airport transportation is available on request (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Conference space
- Business center
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Concierge services
- Number of floors - 4
- Free breakfast
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Total number of rooms - 48
- Luggage storage
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Designated smoking areas
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting rooms - 2
- Ski shuttle
- Spa tub
- Steam room
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Hair dryer
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Room service (24 hours)
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
Where to Eat
This Santiago hotel serves a complimentary breakfast buffet each morning, as well as Spanish cuisine for lunch and dinner at El Comendador Restaurant.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel offers access to a nearby fitness facility, with a spa tub and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 23000 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 19000 per night
We should mention
Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.