Availability: Casaltura The Boutique Hostel
Twin Room With Shared Bathroom – Free Breakfast + Free InternetMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Twin Room With Private Bathroom (Non Ensuite) – Free Breakfast + Free InternetMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Double Room, Private BathroomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Single Room, Shared Bathroom – Free Breakfast + Free InternetMax Occupancy: 1 guest
One Bed in a mixed Dorm 6 people – Free Breakfast + Free InternetMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Shared Dormitory, Mixed DormMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Traditional Shared Dormitory, Shared BathroomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Beaux Arts hostel in Santiago near Santiago Town Square
Located in the heart of Santiago, this hostel is within walking distance of Mercado Central and Santiago Town Square. Also nearby are Santa Lucia Hill and Plaza de la Constitucion.
In addition to 3 restaurants, Casaltura The Boutique Hostel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and a rooftop terrace.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, guestrooms feature premium bedding along with coffee/tea makers and shared/communal kitchens.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Casaltura The Boutique Hostel Amenities
Dining is available at one of the hostel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access.
This Beaux Arts hostel also offers a rooftop terrace, a library, and tour/ticket assistance. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 25 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
Casaltura The Boutique Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- One meeting room
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 15
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Free breakfast
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Rooftop terrace
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Train station pickup (surcharge)
- Year Built 1900
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Premium bedding
- Furnished balcony
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Rainfall showerhead
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Shared accommodations
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (surcharge)
- Shared/communal kitchen
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 7 AM and 10 AM.
Casaltura The Boutique Hostel has 3 restaurants on site.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
Casaltura The Boutique Hostel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Airport shuttle fee: CLP 18700 per vehicle (one way)
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the cruise terminal, airport, and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 48 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. One child 5 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.