Expedia Price Guarantee
You're getting the lowest possible rate.
You might also like
Book your room at Don Santiago Hostel
Art Deco Santiago hostel in Santiago Center, near Palacio de la Moneda
Located in Santiago Center, this hostel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Plaza Brasil, Palacio de la Moneda, and Plaza de la Constitucion. Museum of Memory and Human Rights and Parque Quinta Normal are also within 1 mi (2 km).
Along with coffee/tea in the lobby, this smoke-free hostel has concierge services and dry cleaning. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, a 24-hour front desk, an arcade/game room, and a library are onsite.
All 8 individually decorated rooms feature free WiFi and Select Comfort beds. Other amenities available to guests include safes, showers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Don Santiago Hostel features a library, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary. For a surcharge, the property provides a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request), a ski shuttle, and a shopping center shuttle. This Art Deco hostel also offers multilingual staff, coffee/tea in the lobby, and concierge services.
Don Santiago Hostel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 8
- Number of floors - 2
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Concierge services
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Free WiFi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free parking nearby
- Year Built 1910
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Arcade/game room
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking nearby
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- In-room safe
- Free WiFi
- Individually furnished
- Individually decorated
- Sleep Number by Select Comfort mattress
Where to Eat
English breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at noon
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- No onsite parking is available.
- Minimum Spring Break check-in age is 18 years old.
Cash Deposit Required
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
No pets or service animals allowed
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 15 years old and younger are not permitted at this property. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.