Book your room at Hotel España
Standard Double Room
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
Standard Triple Room, 3 Single Beds
Standard Quadruple Room
Family-friendly Santiago hotel near Palacio de la Moneda
Located in the heart of Santiago, this family-friendly hotel is within walking distance of Former National Congress, Museum of Chilean Precolombian Art, and National History Museum. Also nearby are Mercado Central and Santa Lucia Hill.
In addition to a restaurant, Hotel España features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and complimentary wireless Internet access.
LCD televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
- The Overview
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of audiovisual equipment and a meeting/conference room.
A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. This Colonial hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and concierge services. For a surcharge, the property provides an area shuttle within 20 km and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request).
Hotel España is a smoke-free property.
- Event catering
- Computer station
- Room service
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 60
- Number of floors - 4
- Audiovisual equipment
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Casino shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Tour assistance
- Concierge services
- Luggage storage
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Year Built 1927
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Free Wi-Fi
- Parking nearby
- Parking nearby (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking nearby, Parking nearby (surcharge), Offsite parking discounted rates available
- The Room
- Satellite TV service
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- In-room safe
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Individually decorated
- LCD TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- The Eats
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
CARAMBA - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch. Reservations are required. Open select days
Room service is available.
- Out and About
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Ecotours nearby
The Fine Print for Hotel España
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: Visa, American Express, MasterCard
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- No onsite parking is available.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- All citizens of Chile will be charged the national value-added tax
- Breakfast fee: USD 5 per person (approximately)
- Airport shuttle fee: USD 30 per vehicle (one way)
- Early check-in fee: USD 40
- Late check-out fee: USD 40
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 40 per night
- We Should Mention
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Children 5 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.