Availability: Hotel Santiago Hillside
Suite, One Queen Bed (Condors Nest)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior, One Queen Bed, Mountain View (Andes)Max Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 1 child)
House (Farellones)Max Occupancy: 6 guests (up to 5 children)
Mountain ski retreat with dining and an outdoor pool
Conveniently located near the ski slopes, this Santiago hotel is in the mountains, near Cerro Pochoco Observatory winter activities such as cross-country skiing and skiing lessons. Local attractions also include Clinica Las Condes and Estadio San Carlos de Apoquindo.
After a day on the slopes, return to Hotel Santiago Hillside to dine at the restaurant, drink at the bar/lounge, and take a dip in an outdoor pool.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators, microwaves, and DVD players.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Santiago Hillside Amenities
Conveniences like ski storage and ski passes allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes. At the end of the day, order après-ski drinks at the hotel's bar.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant, a coffee shop/café, and a snack bar/deli. A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wired and wireless Internet access. Complimentary self parking and valet parking are available on site. The property may provide extended parking privileges to guests after check-out (surcharge).
Hotel Santiago Hillside is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 10
- Free breakfast
- Number of floors - 2
- Free valet parking
- Babysitting or childcare
- Poolside bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free self parking
- Ski passes available
- Outdoor pool
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Picnic area
- Year Built 1982
- Snack bar/deli
- Ski storage
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Free valet parking
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Cable TV service
A complimentary cooked-to-order breakfast is served each morning between 9 AM and 11 AM.
Hillside - This fine-dining restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. Reservations are required.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
Hotel Santiago Hillside Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:Guests planning to arrive after hours must contact the property at least 48 hours prior to arrival to receive late check-in instructions.
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.