Availability: Radisson Plaza Santiago Hotel
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Royal SuiteMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Santiago hotel with complimentary buffet breakfast
La Chascona: 4.1 km
This hotel is in Santiago, 4.1 kilometers from La Chascona and 4.5 kilometers from Parque Forestal and the National Museum of Fine Arts. San Cristobal Hill is 5.4 kilometers away.
Radisson Plaza Santiago Hotel provides complimentary buffet breakfast. This Santiago hotel offers a restaurant, 24-hour room service, and 2 bars. A health club is on the hotel’s 21st floor.
Guestrooms at Radisson Plaza Santiago Hotel offer turndown service, minibars and coffee/tea makers, cable TV, trouser presses, and bathrooms with telephones, bathrobes, and slippers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Plaza Santiago Hotel Amenities
Radisson Plaza Santiago Hotel provides complimentary buffet breakfast each morning. This Santiago hotel also offers a restaurant, two bars, and 24-hour room service. A health club is on site, offering fitness equipment, an indoor pool, a sauna, and massage. The lobby has a fireplace.
The business center is open 24 hours a day; wireless Internet access is available (surcharge). The hotel offers a concierge desk, guest laundry facilities, cell phone rental, currency exchange, and translation services. Business travelers will appreciate the onsite conference center with 5 meeting rooms, secretarial services, and technology helpdesk.
The hotel can arrange shuttle services to the nearby beach, shopping center, ski facilities, airport, or other points of interest within 50 km (surcharges apply, advance notice requred). Parking is complimentary during your stay.
- Free breakfast
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Conference space
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Number of floors - 21
- Express check-out
- Shopping center shuttle (surcharge)
- Ski shuttle (surcharge)
- Beach shuttle (surcharge)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Laundry facilities
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 159
- Room service (24 hours)
- Conference center
- Free self parking
- Area shuttle (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Spa services on site
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Indoor pool
- Wedding services
- Television in lobby
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Turndown service
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
- Plasma TV
The Brick Restaurant - International and Chilean dishes, served for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. A complimentary breakfast is served daily from 6:30 AM to 10:30 AM.
Trader’s Bar - Serving cocktails. Open evenings Monday through Saturday.
Cocktail Lounge - Menu includes cocktails, coffee drinks, and Chilean wine. Open mid-morning to late night.
Room Service - Available 24 hours a day.
The Santiago Health Club, located on the 21st floor, overlooks the Andes Mountains and offers stationary bicycles, cardio equipment, an indoor pool, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
The hotel’s health club offers body and facial treatments, manicures, and pedicures. Massage services include Swedish relaxation massage, reflexology, deep tissue massage. (Advance reservations are required for most spa treatments.)
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Plaza Santiago Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Reservations are required for spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.