Book your room at San Marino Apartamentos
Please enter your travel dates.
Family-friendly Santiago aparthotel in Santiago Center, walk to Santiago Town Square
This family-friendly Santiago aparthotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Museum of Contemporary Art, Palacio de la Moneda, and Santiago Town Square. Mercado Central and Basilica de la Merced are also within 10 minutes.
Laundry facilities, tour/ticket assistance, and a garden are available at this smoke-free aparthotel. Free wired Internet in public areas and free self parking are also provided.
All 14 apartments offer free WiFi, refrigerators, and cable TV. Other amenities available to guests include ceiling fans, hair dryers, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
San Marino Apartamentos features tour/ticket assistance, a garden, and laundry facilities. Wired high-speed Internet access is complimentary. Limited complimentary onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
San Marino Apartamentos is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Laundry facilities
- Parking (limited spaces)
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free wired high-speed Internet
Free self parking, Parking (limited spaces)
- Ceiling fan
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free WiFi
Check-in time starts at 2:00 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:00 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
No cribs (infant beds) available
Parking height restrictions apply
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. To qualify for a tax exemption, foreigners must pay for their stay in foreign currency (not in Chilean pesos) and present a valid passport along with the migration card they received upon arrival in the country at check-in. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
We should mention
One child 2 years old or younger stays free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.