Book your room at W Santiago
WONDERFUL KINGMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
SPECTACULAR ROOMMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
COOL CORNERMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Wow SuiteMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Luxury Santiago hotel in Las Condes with 3 restaurants
Located in Las Condes, this luxury hotel is within 1 mi (2 km) of Los Leones Golf Club, Costanera Center, and Sculpture Park. Mall Panoramico and Sernatur are also within 2 mi (3 km).
Along with 3 restaurants, this smoke-free hotel has a full-service spa and an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a nightclub, a health club, and a bar/lounge.
All 196 individually decorated rooms feature WiFi and iPod docks. Guests will appreciate conveniences like washers/dryers and sofa beds, while plasma TVs with cable channels and DVD players provide a bit of entertainment.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
In addition to a full-service spa, W Santiago features an outdoor pool and a health club. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
A business center is on site at this 4.5-star property. 10 meeting rooms are available. This luxury hotel also offers a nightclub, a sauna, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
W Santiago is a smoke-free property.
- Total number of rooms - 196
- Number of floors - 7
- Business center
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- 24-hour front desk
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of meeting rooms - 10
- Shopping on site
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Outdoor pool
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 6000 CLP per day )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 6000 CLP per day ), Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- DVD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Free! Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- iPod docking station
- Room service
- Individually decorated
- Plasma TV
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Osaka - This restaurant specializes in Japanese cuisine and serves lunch and dinner.
NoSo - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine.
Terraza - This restaurant specializes in local cuisine.
Room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an outdoor pool, a health club, and a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Aerobics on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. The spa is equipped with Turkish bath/hammam.
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
- Roll-in shower
The fine print for W Santiago
When you arrive
Check-in time ends at 11:30 AM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
When you leave
Check-out time is noon
How you can pay
Pets allowed, Only dogs and cats are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The national sales tax (19%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Chile regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Foreigners who present a valid passport with a visa/entry stamp at check-in will be exempt from this tax. Furthermore, the tax may apply per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: CLP 6000 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: CLP 6000 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: CLP 8000 per day
- Valet parking fee: CLP 800 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: CLP 45000 per night
We should mention
Children 12 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property allows pets in specific rooms only and has other pet restrictions. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- W Santiago is listed in the 2010 Condé Nast Traveler Hot List.