Availability: Mandarin Oriental, Sanya
Please enter your travel dates.
5-star hotel with pools, private beach, full-service spa
Within easy reach of Dadongdai Beach and Luhuitou Park, this Sanya hotel is nestled on its own private beach. Area attractions also include Sanya Pearl Square and Sun Bay.
Catch some rays on Mandarin Oriental, Sanya's private beach or spend the day relaxing at the full-service spa. Then enjoy a meal at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants.
In addition to flat-screen televisions with satellite channels, guestrooms include minibars. Bathrooms come with rainfall showerheads and designer toiletries.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mandarin Oriental, Sanya Amenities
Simply step outside to unwind on the hotel's beach. You'll be playing in the surf in no time with a free ride on the hotel's complimentary beach shuttle. Enjoy the umbrellas and sun loungers for a relaxing day at the beach. At Mandarin Oriental, Sanya you can cool off in one of the 3 outdoor swimming pools and indulge in a pampering afternoon at the full-service spa.
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 3 restaurants and guests can grab coffee at the coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. This luxury hotel also offers a children's club, an outdoor tennis court, and a 24-hour fitness center. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 297
- Number of floors - 6
- Babysitting or childcare
- Business center
- Coffee shop or café
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Beach shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of outdoor pools - 3
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Children's club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Luggage storage
- On private beach
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2009
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Number of restaurants - 3
- Number of meeting rooms - 5
- Tennis on site
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Beach towels
- Conference center
- Outdoor tennis court
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge) , Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Balcony or patio
- Climate control
- Soundproofed rooms
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary bottled water
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service
- Designer toiletries
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Rainfall showerhead
- Separate bathtub and shower
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Yi Yang Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Shui Xie Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Fresh Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
A private beach and an outdoor tennis court are featured at the hotel. 3 outdoor swimming pools are on site along with a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Aerobics on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
- Tennis lessons on site
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the hotel's full-service spa. Services include massages, facials, and body treatments.
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Mandarin Oriental, Sanya Policies & Fees
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: CNY 11 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: CNY 220 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): CNY 100 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: CNY 900 per vehicle (one way)
- Rollaway bed fee: CNY 400 per night