Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe Double Room
- Two Twin Beds
Superior Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Junior Double Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
Deluxe Single Room
- Two Twin Beds
4-star romantic hotel with an indoor pool in Sao Paulo (Vila Olimpia - Brooklin)
This romantic hotel is located in Sao Paulo (Vila Olimpia - Brooklin), close to United Nations Sao Paulo, Canadian Consulate General, and WTC Golden Hall. Also nearby are Octavio Frias de Oliveira Bridge and Paulista Equestrian Society.
Recreational amenities at Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo include an indoor pool and a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms open to balconies with city views and feature LCD televisions with cable channels. Other amenities include wireless Internet access (surcharge) and high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge).
In addition to an indoor pool, Gran Estanplaza Sao Paulo provides a sauna and a fitness facility. The hotel offers a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Event facilities measuring 2518 square feet (234 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This business-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, concierge services, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- Concierge services
- Free breakfast
- Coffee shop or café
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Business services
- Multilingual staff
- Security guard
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 205
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 17
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Express check-in
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Room service (24 hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 234
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Year Built 2003
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2518
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge, Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom phone
- Shower only
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Window opens
- In-room safe
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Free movie channels
- LCD TV
- City view
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 6 AM and 10 AM.
Tom - This restaurant specializes in international cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Estan Cafe - This bar serves drinks only.
24-hour room service is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness facility.
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Only service dogs are allowed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: BRL 4.50 per accommodation, per night
- Tourism fee: BRL 4.50 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 35 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 35 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: BRL 40 per day
- Valet parking fee: BRL 15 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: BRL 200 per day
- Additional Details
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details 24 hours prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 10 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.