Book your room at Mercure Sao Paulo Central Towers Hotel
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Apartment, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Apartment, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Family-friendly Sao Paulo aparthotel in Bela Vista, near Sao Paulo Cultural Center
This family-friendly Sao Paulo aparthotel is located near the airport, within a 15-minute walk of Portuguese Beneficent Hospital of Sao Paulo, Paulista Shopping Center, and Imprensa Theater. Municipal Theater and Sao Paulo Cultural Center are also within 2 mi (3 km).
A restaurant, an indoor pool, and a fitness center are available at this aparthotel. Other amenities include a bar/lounge, a sauna, and WiFi in public areas.
All 119 apartments feature kitchenettes with stovetops and microwaves, plus free WiFi, free wired Internet, and LED TVs with cable channels. Guests will also find minibars, room service, and rainfall showerheads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Sao Paulo Central Towers Hotel
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Sao Paulo Central Towers Hotel provides a sauna and a fitness center. The aparthotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wired and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
This 3.5-star property offers access to a business center and meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 3594 square feet (334 square meters). This family-friendly aparthotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and laundry facilities. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
Mercure Sao Paulo Central Towers Hotel has designated areas for smoking.
- Indoor pool
- Fitness facilities
- Business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 119
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 17
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Designated smoking areas
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Meeting rooms
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Luggage storage
- Conference space size (feet) - 3594
- Conference space size (meters) - 334
Family Friendly Amenities
- Family Hotel
- Indoor pool
- Free Wi-Fi
- Laundry facilities
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi , Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Rainfall showerhead
- Cable TV service
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room service (limited hours)
- LED TV
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Bonjardin - This restaurant serves breakfast and lunch.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Nearby Things to Do
Recreational amenities at the aparthotel include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
- Accessible path of travel
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
Children and extra beds
- All children are welcome.
- Children under 7 years old stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
- Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: BRL 30 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 20 per day
We should mention
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. Children 7 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.