Availability: Novotel São Paulo Morumbi
Superior Room, 1 Queen Bed with SofabedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child)
Superior Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Superior Twin Room, 2 Single BedsMax Occupancy: 2 guests
Executive Room, 1 Queen BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests
4-star family-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool in Sao Paulo (Morumbi)
This eco-friendly hotel is located in Sao Paulo (Morumbi), near the airport, Octavio Frias de Oliveira Bridge, Canadian Consulate General, and United Nations Sao Paulo. Also nearby are Vivo Theater and Shopping Market Place.
In addition to a restaurant, Novotel São Paulo Morumbi features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and a children's club.
LCD televisions come with premium cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Novotel São Paulo Morumbi Amenities
In addition to an outdoor pool, Novotel São Paulo Morumbi provides a fitness center and a children's pool. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A computer station is located on site and high-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
Business-related amenities at this 4-star property consist of a business center and a meeting/conference room. This family-friendly hotel also offers a children's club, barbecue grills, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
Novotel São Paulo Morumbi has designated areas for smoking.
- Business center
- Total number of rooms - 190
- 24-hour front desk
- Outdoor pool
- Number of floors - 8
- Fitness facilities
- Computer station
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- One meeting room
- Laundry facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Designated smoking areas
- Free Wi-Fi
- Children's club
- Multilingual staff
- Room service (24 hours)
- Year Built 2007
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Children's pool
- Television in lobby
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi , Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Premium TV channels
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Climate control
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Daily housekeeping
- Second bathroom
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge.
Restaurante e Bar 365 - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
24-hour room service is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Playground on site
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Novotel São Paulo Morumbi Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at noon
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: BRL 3.38 per accommodation, per night
- Breakfast fee: BRL 36 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: BRL 18 per night
- Additional Details
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Second Party CertifiedThis property participates in EarthCheck Assessed, a second-party certification program. Second-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an assessor or auditor that is not independent of the second-party certification program.