Please enter your travel dates.
Ocean-view resort with a poolside bar, near Juquehy Beach
Within easy reach of Juquehy Beach, Barra do Sahy Beach, and Church of Barra do Una, this Sao Sebastiao resort is located by the ocean and set on the beach. Local attractions also include Hinterlands Trail.
Guests of this beach resort will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a sauna and massage/treatment rooms.
LCD televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), air conditioning, and safes.
Lie back and work on your tan with relaxing beach amenities like umbrellas and sun loungers. After a day at the beach, enjoy amenities at Beach Hotel Juquehy like an outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a sauna.
A complimentary breakfast is offered each morning. The resort offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the resort's bars, which include a beach bar and a poolside bar. Public areas are equipped with wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge). Complimentary parking is available on site.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Babysitting or childcare (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 50
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Free breakfast
- Event catering
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Free parking
- Poolside bar
- Beach bar
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3077
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 286
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Private beach - direct access
- Beach umbrellas
- Beach sun loungers
- Pool sun loungers
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Room Amenities
- Balcony or patio
- Air conditioning
- Ceiling fan
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- LCD TV
A complimentary buffet breakfast is served each morning between 8:30 AM and 10:30 AM.
Onsite dining venue - This restaurant specializes in seafood and serves breakfast and light fare.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a children's pool are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Playground on site
- Tennis on site
- Boat tours nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Resort fee charged at hotel/condo
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: 10 percent of room rate
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: BRL 8 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: BRL 8 (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: BRL 8 (rates may vary)
- Additional Details
Parents traveling with a child under 18 must present the child’s birth certificate and photo ID (passport for foreign visitors) upon check-in. If only one parent or legal guardian is traveling with the child, that parent or legal guardian must also present a notarized consent of travel signed by both parents. Visitors who plan to travel with children should consult with a Brazilian consulate office prior to travel for further guidance. No pets and no service animals are allowed at this property.