Availability: Campanile Macon Sud - Chaintre
Next Generation, Room, 1 Double BedMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Triple Room with double bed & extra bedMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Triple Room with 3 single bedsMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Chaintre hotel with a restaurant
Situated in Chaintre, this hotel is close to Castle Lavernette. Area attractions also include Chateau des Correaux and Musee Lamartine.
In addition to a restaurant, Campanile Macon Sud - Chaintre features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and premium bedding.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Campanile Macon Sud - Chaintre Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 269 square feet (25 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. This Chaintre hotel also offers a terrace, multilingual staff, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
Campanile Macon Sud - Chaintre is a smoke-free property.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 1
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- One meeting room
- Multilingual staff
- Conference space size (feet) - 269
- Conference space size (meters) - 25
- Free self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Television in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Free Wi-Fi
- Private bathroom
- Premium bedding
- Air conditioning
- Access via exterior corridors
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 6:30 AM and 9:30 AM.
Le Restaurant - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar. A children's menu is available. Open select days
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Playground on site
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
Campanile Macon Sud - Chaintre Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:Reception is available until 11 PM. Guests who require after-hours check-in must make arrangement in advance using the telephone number provided on the confirmation notice.
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 9.90 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per pet, per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.