Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking - Non-Refundable
- Two Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking - Non-Refundable
- One Queen Bed
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds, Non Smoking
- Two Single Beds
Standard Room, 1 Queen Bed, Non Smoking
- One Queen Bed
Restaurant - terrace - free large closed parking - pet-friendly hotel -
3 Km from Exit 29 A6 or A40 Macon Sud, conveniently located in a peaceful area yet not far from the centre of Mâcon and 30 mn driving to Lyon, this Hotel offers quality accommodation in the heart of Burgundy.
The Comfort Hotel Mâcon Sud welcomes its guests in a friendly atmosphere, and featuring a buffet restaurant serving some homemade specialties of the local gastronomy.
Flat-panel televisions C+
Flat-panel televisions come with C+ and satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature welcome amenities, desks, and direct-dial phones.
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant. A bar/terrace is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This pet-friendly hotel also offers multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and RV and truck parking. On site a large free closed parking is complimentary.
- Number of floors - 2
- Total number of rooms - 42
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Free Wi-Fi
- One meeting/conference room
- Multilingual staff
- RV, bus, truck parking
- Free secure parking
- Year Built 1990
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free secure parking, RV, bus, truck parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Direct-dial phone
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Complimentary toiletries
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Welcome amenities
- Down comforter
Comfort Hotel Macon Sud has a restaurant on site open for dinner from 7pm to 9h30 pm. Featuring a restaurant with buffet and homemade specials dishes of the area. Local gastronomy, all our dishes are served with vegetable. Buffet is fully home made with season choice of starters, cheese and deserts. Terrace.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Rowboats nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Segway rental/tour nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2:30 PM
Check-in time ends at 11 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests planning to arrive after 11 PM must contact the hotel to arrange check-in in advance, using contact details in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.40 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8.50 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8 per pet, per night
- Additional Details
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.