Please enter your travel dates.
Macon eco-friendly hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in Macon, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Parc Des Expositions De Macon and Musee Lamartine. Area attractions also include Domaine du Chalet Pouilly and Golf de Macon la Salle.
Park Inn Macon provides a poolside bar, a bar/lounge, wireless Internet access (surcharge), and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and complimentary newspapers.
Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge). Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center and audiovisual equipment. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an outdoor pool, an arcade/game room, and multilingual staff. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Arcade/game room
- Audiovisual equipment
- Poolside bar
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 64
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Pool table
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Free outdoor parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Direct-dial phone
- Wake-up calls
- Extra towels/bedding
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Satellite TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
La Fourchette a Droite - This restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves breakfast and lunch.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Fishing nearby
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 14.20 per person (approximately)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Green Key thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.