Book your room at Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
4-star resort in Sapa with a full-service spa
Situated in the mountains, this resort is close to Sapa Lake, Sapa Cathedral, and Sapa Market. Area attractions also include Fan Si Pan.
In addition to a restaurant, Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a full-service spa and a bar/lounge.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and minibars.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
In addition to a full-service spa, Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa features an indoor pool and a sauna. The resort offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. A complimentary breakfast is offered. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access.
Event facilities measuring 100 square feet (9 square meters) include conference/meeting rooms. This Sapa resort also offers a fitness center, tour/ticket assistance, and an arcade/game room. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Number of floors - 2
- 24-hour front desk
- Free parking
- Fireplace in lobby
- Full-service health spa
- Arcade/game room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Total number of rooms - 77
- Babysitting or childcare
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 9
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Pool table
- Room service (limited hours)
- Tennis on site
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 1998
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 100
- Security guard
- Number of buildings/towers - 01
- Supervised childcare/activities
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- In the room
- Free Wi-Fi
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Ceiling fan
- Direct-dial phone
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- In-room safe
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Eat and drink
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast.
TA VAN RESTAURANT - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the resort include an indoor pool, a sauna, and a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Playground nearby
Guests can indulge in a pampering treatment at the resort's full-service spa, Victoria Spa Sapa. Services include massages and body scrubs.
- Body scrubs
The Fine Print for Victoria Sapa Resort & Spa
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Check-out time is noon
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 75
- Christmas Eve (24 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 60 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per adult: USD 85
- New Year's Eve (31 December) Gala Dinner per child: USD 68 (from 5 to 12 years old)
- We Should Mention
Under Vietnamese law, a guest who is not a Vietnamese citizen cannot share a room with a Vietnamese citizen without proof of marriage to each other. Otherwise, a second room must be booked.