Please enter your travel dates.
- One Queen Bed
- One Double Bed
Villa, 1 Queen Bed
- One Queen Bed
Honeymoon Room, 1 King Bed
- One King Bed
4.5-star caravan park/campground on the beach, near The Old School Museum
Within easy reach of The Old School Museum, Main Beach Recreation Reserve, and Magic Mountain Recreational Park, this Merimbula caravan park/campground is located by the ocean and set on the beach. Area attractions also include Pambula Merimbula Golf Club and Pambula Beach.
Guests at this beach caravan park/campground will appreciate convenient onsite amenities such as a children's pool and a playground.
In addition to kitchens and refrigerators, guestrooms feature microwaves along with high-speed (wired) Internet access (surcharge) and private bathrooms.
The caravan park/campground offers a coffee shop/café. Wired high-speed Internet access is available for a surcharge. This beach caravan park/campground also offers a children's pool, barbecue grills, and an arcade/game room. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Supervised childcare/activities (surcharge)
- Arcade/game room
- Total number of rooms - 79
- Number of floors - 1
- Audiovisual equipment
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Coffee shop or café
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
- Tour assistance
- Pool table
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Free guest parking during stay
- Tennis on site
- Private beach - direct access
- Swimming pool - children's
Available in all rooms: Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wired (high-speed) Internet access - surcharge
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay
- Room Amenities
- Ceiling fan
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Window opens
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
- Standard TV service
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Boating nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boat launch nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Whale-watching nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Table tennis nearby
- Playground on site
- Swimming on site
- Tennis on site
- Volleyball on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Please note reception hours: Winter hours are 8 AM to 7 PM and Summer hours are 8 AM to 9 PM. The reception is closed on Christmas Day. For after-hours check-in: Please contact reception during office hours for late arrivals procedures.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Caters to families
Caters to groups
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): AUD 5.00 per hour (rates may vary)
- Children's club fee: AUD 10 per hour, per child
- Crib (infant bed) fee: AUD 3 per night
- Additional Details
A resort fee is included in the total price displayed. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms.
Official Australia STAR Rating provided by AAA Tourism Pty Ltd
AAA Tourism Pty Ltd assigns an official STAR Rating for accommodations in Australia. This Tourist/Caravan Park property is rated 4.5 stars.