Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Room, 1 King Bed - 7 day non ref
- One King Bed
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds - 7 day adv non refundable
- Two Double Beds
Sarasota eco-friendly motel with an outdoor pool
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
Situated in Sarasota, this eco-friendly motel is close to Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Museum of Asian Art, and Marie Selby Botanical Gardens. Also nearby are Payne Park and Island Park.
Best Western Sarasota Midtown Hotel provides complimentary wireless Internet access, a business center, free parking, and conference/meeting rooms.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, coffee/tea makers, and desks.
High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A business center is on site. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast. This eco-friendly motel also offers an outdoor pool, coffee/tea in the lobby, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Onsite parking is complimentary.
Best Western Sarasota Midtown Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Self parking
- Business center
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Total number of rooms - 100
- 24-hour front desk
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of floors - 3
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Smoke-free property
- Free parking
- Free breakfast
- Free Wi-Fi
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Voice mail
- Free local calls
- Wake-up calls
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Microwave (on request)
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
A complimentary breakfast is served between 7 AM and 10 AM.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 21
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 70
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Pet fee: USD 20.00 per stay (maximum USD 20.00 per stay)
- Pet deposit: USD 20.00 per stay
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.