Book your room at Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room, 2 Double Beds
- 2 double
Standard Room, 1 King Bed
- 1 king
Sarasota eco-friendly hotel near Ringling Museum of Art
Situated near the airport, in Sarasota, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Ca d'Zan Mansion, Powel Crosley Estate, and Sarasota International Convention Center. Also nearby are Ringling Museum of Art and University of South Florida Sarasota.
In addition to a restaurant, Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Airport features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Guestrooms have complimentary wireless Internet access, complimentary high-speed (wired) Internet access, and climate control; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and complimentary weekday newspapers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Airport
- The Overview
In addition to an outdoor pool, Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Airport provides a spa tub and a 24-hour fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center, limo/town car service, and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities measuring 572 square feet (53 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This eco-friendly hotel also offers coffee/tea in the lobby, laundry facilities, and dry cleaning/laundry services. An area shuttle within 3 mi and a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) are complimentary for guests. Complimentary parking is available on site.
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour business center
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Express check-in
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 3
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Laundry facilities
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 81
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 53
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Event catering
- Free Wi-Fi
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 572
- Year Built 1996
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- The Room
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Premium TV channels
- Coffee/tea maker
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- Hair dryer (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- The Eats
The Bistro - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast and dinner.
- Out and About
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Accessible parking
The Fine Print for Courtyard by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton Airport
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: JCB International, MasterCard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, Discover
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 4.95 and USD 8.75 per person (approximately)
- We Should Mention
This hotel has a smoke-free policy.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.