Book your room at Hilton Longboat Key Beach Resort
Please enter your travel dates.
Suite, Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
- 2 queen
One King Bed, Non-Smoking, Roll In Shower
- 1 king
1 KING BED
Gulf beach resort six miles from St Armand’s Circle
Middle of Longboat Key
This beachfront hotel is located in the middle of 12-mile-long Longboat Key, facing the Gulf of Mexico; the internationally known shops of St Armand's Circle are 6 miles away.
Fun in the sun
Along with an unusually shaped outdoor pool, the hotel provides a beach volleyball court and equipment rentals for on-site water sports. Latitudes, the hotel's restaurant, serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Balconies or patios
All 102 elegant guestrooms offer one king bed or two queen beds, tropical fabrics, and private patios or balconies with views of the Gulf, pool, or garden.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hilton Longboat Key Beach Resort
- The Overview
This resort is within 10 miles of Mote Marine Aquarium, Sarasota Jungle Gardens, and Marie Selby Botanical Gardens. The Ringling Museum is 13 miles away.
On-site amenities include a swimming pool, 21-person spa tub, fitness center, and indoor/outdoor restaurant and bar. Complimentary beach chairs, umbrellas, and towels are available; beach cabanas can be rented. Waverunner, kayak, catamaran, and bike rentals are also available at resort. Parasailing, boating, and fishing are available nearby.
Wireless Internet access is complimentary throughout. Complimentary shuttle service within ten miles of the hotel is provided. Guest parking is complimentary.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Banquet facilities
- Event catering
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Number of floors - 5
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 332
- Smoke-free property
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Shopping center shuttle (complimentary)
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Beach bar
- On private beach
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Year Built 1972
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 3570
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 3
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- The Room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- The Eats
Latitudes Restaurant and Bar - Open daily for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Indoor and outdoor beachfront seating with views of the Gulf of Mexico. Room service is available.
- Out and About
The Hilton Longboat Key Beachfront Resort has a large outdoor heated swimming pool spa tub. Beach volleyball, bike rentals, and a variety of water sports are available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on-site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Boat launch nearby
- Motor boating nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Basketball on site
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Bird watching on site
- Kayaking on site
- Sailing on site
- Swimming on site
- Volleyball on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hilton Longboat Key Beach Resort
Check-in time starts at 4:30 PM
Check-out time is noon
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- Pack your pet
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only, Maximum number of pets per room 1, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- We Should Mention
Children 18 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.