Availability: Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport
Please enter your travel dates.
One King Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King Bed
- One King Bed
One King and One Sofa Bed, Non-Smoking
- One King and One Sofa Bed
Two Queen Beds, Non-Smoking
- Two Queen Beds
Sarasota eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Sarasota, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Sarasota International Convention Center, University of South Florida Sarasota, and Ringling Museum of Art. Also nearby are New College of Florida and Sarasota Kennel Club.
In addition to a restaurant, Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
In addition to complimentary wireless Internet access and refrigerators, guestrooms feature air conditioning along with coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport provides a spa tub, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wired and wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and a meeting/conference room. Event facilities measure 2000 square feet (180 square meters). This eco-friendly hotel also offers a 24-hour fitness center, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and room service (during limited hours). A roundtrip airport shuttle is complimentary to guests (available 24 hours). Onsite parking is complimentary.
- Room service (limited hours)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 180
- One meeting/conference room
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 2000
- Total number of rooms - 135
- Number of floors - 6
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Free parking
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
- Room Amenities
- Connecting / adjoining rooms available
- Cribs/infant beds (surcharge)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Free local calls
- Coffee/tea maker
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
Sporting News Grill - This restaurant specializes in American cuisine and serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An indoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna, a steam room, and a 24-hour fitness center.
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Holiday Inn Sarasota Airport Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs and cats only
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 75 per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: USD 10 per night
- Additional Details
Reservations are required for massage services. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.