Book your room at Hyatt Regency Sarasota
Please enter your travel dates.
4-star eco-friendly hotel in Sarasota with an outdoor pool
Situated in the city center, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Gulfcoast Wonder & Imagination Zone, Marie Selby Botanical Gardens, and Museum of Asian Art. Also nearby are Sarasota Jungle Gardens and Mote Marine Aquarium.
In addition to a restaurant, Hyatt Regency Sarasota features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
Guestrooms have air conditioning, climate control, and premium bedding; rooms also include coffee/tea makers and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Sarasota
In addition to an outdoor pool, Hyatt Regency Sarasota provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. Guests can unwind with a drink at one of the hotel's bars, which include a poolside bar and a bar/lounge.
This 4-star property offers access to a business center and audiovisual equipment. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers an arcade/game room, multilingual staff, and gift shops/newsstands. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Poolside bar
- Spa tub
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Room service (limited hours)
- Free parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Business center
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 294
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Number of floors - 10
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Currency exchange
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Arcade/game room
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Valet parking
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
Free parking, Parking (surcharge), Valet parking
- In the room
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Eat and drink
Hyatt Regency Sarasota has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
An outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Dock nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hyatt Regency Sarasota
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Resort fee: USD 15 per accommodation, per night
- Pet fee: USD 40 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.