Please enter your travel dates.
Studio Suite, 2 Double Beds
Studio Suite, 1 King Bed
All-suite airport hotel, access to downtown Sarasota
Sarasota: 4 miles
On University Parkway just 0.25 mile from the airport, this all-suite hotel offers easy access to downtown Sarasota, which is 4 miles south; Lido Beach, on the Gulf of Mexico, is 7 miles away.
Each day, guests at SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton are treated to a complimentary breakfast buffet with hot and cold items, including fresh make-your-own waffles.
Spacious, smoke-free suites at this SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton provide pantries with compact refrigerators, microwaves, and sinks. Separate sleeping areas offer signature bedding with down duvets.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The SpringHill Suites by Marriott Sarasota Bradenton is a quarter-mile from the entrance to the Sarasota-Bradenton International, four miles from downtown Sarasota, and seven miles from Lido Beach on the Gulf of Mexico.
Complimentary perks include an airport shuttle (on request), area shuttle, wireless Internet access in the lobby area, a 24-hour self-serve business center, and a daily Suite Seasons breakfast buffet. Breakfast items include sausages, eggs, make-your-own waffles, and fresh fruit. Snacks and microwave meals can be purchased at a 24-hour market adjacent to the front desk.
Other amenities include an outdoor pool and spa tub, and a fitness center with cardio equipment and free weights. Meeting rooms and event catering are also available.
This hotel is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 3
- Business services
- Free breakfast
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Fitness facilities
- Grocery store
- Laundry facilities
- Multilingual staff
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 65
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Event catering
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free parking
- Free guest parking during stay
- Year Built 2000
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 696
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 2
- Self parking
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Free parking, Free guest parking during stay, Self parking
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Hair dryer
- Ergonomic chair
- Cable TV service
- Separate sitting area
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Pillowtop mattress
- Climate control
- Clock radio
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary toiletries
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Iron/ironing board
- Shower/tub combination
- Sofa bed
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
A complimentary Suite Seasons buffet breakfast is provided each morning in a breakfast room. The buffet includes sausages, eggs, make-your-own waffles, fresh fruit, yogurt, hot and cold cereals, breakfast breads, fruit cocktail, coffee, tea, and juices.
The Market - Self-serve market open 24 hours. Adjacent to front desk. Snacks, beverages, and microwave meals.
The hotel does not have its own restaurant, but there are several dining options within the surrounding area.
Barnacle Bill's Seafood Restaurant
The hotel's outdoor pool and spa tub are available year-round. A complimentary fitness center includes two treadmills, a stationary bike, an elliptical trainer, and free weights.
Lido Beach, on the Gulf of Mexico, is seven miles from the hotel and offers numerous water sports. Family-friendly Siesta Beach is 13 miles away. The Bobby Jones Golf Club, open to the public, is 6.5 miles from the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Personal motorized watercraft on site
- Motor boating nearby
- Snorkeling nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Scuba diving nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Swimming on site
- Bowling alley nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible parking
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
No rollaway/extra beds available
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - First Party CertifiedThis property has performed a self-assessment, also known as First Party certification, of its sustainable tourism practices through Florida Green Lodging Program thus taking steps to understand its impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. The property's claims have not been independently verified by a second or third party certification program.