Please enter your travel dates.
Sauce hotel with an outdoor pool
This hotel is in Sauce.
In addition to a restaurant, El Sauce Resort features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and massage/treatment rooms.
Televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature refrigerators.
In addition to an outdoor pool and a children's pool, El Sauce Resort provides a spa tub and a sauna. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
This Sauce hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, barbecue grills, and a garden.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 28
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Billiards or pool table
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - children's
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Room Amenities
- Cable TV service
El Sauce Resort has a restaurant on site.
An outdoor pool, a children's pool, and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a sauna.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
Policies & Fees
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
- The national sales tax (18%) is charged upon check-out to citizens of Peru regardless of length of stay and to foreigners staying in the country for 60 consecutive days or more. Additionally, the tax is applied per room when the room is shared by a taxable and a nontaxable guest. Foreign guests must present a passport and Andean Migration Card (Tarjeta Andina de Migración) at check-in.