Availability: Chateau de Saulon
Economy Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Comfort Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Comfort Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Superior Triple RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 2 infants)
Superior Quadruple RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children, 3 infants)
Saulon-la-Rue hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same area as Chapelle-Chambertin, University of Burgundy, and Chateau du Clos de Vougeot. Regional attractions also include Museum of Sacred Art and La Vie Bourguignonne Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Chateau de Saulon features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and free self parking.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chateau de Saulon Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Event facilities measuring 4401 square feet (409 square meters) include small meeting rooms. This Saulon-la-Rue hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space size (feet) - 4401
- Conference space size (meters) - 409
- Number of meeting rooms - 7
- Free self parking
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Outdoor pool
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Chateau de Saulon - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing on site
- Tennis on site
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Chateau de Saulon Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:Guests should provide the hotel with their anticipated arrival details in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.