Availability: Chateau de Saulon
Please enter your travel dates.
Economy Double Room
- One Double Bed
Standard Double Room
- One Double Bed
Comfort Twin Room
- Two Single Beds
Comfort Double Room
- One Queen Bed
Saulon-la-Rue hotel with an outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this hotel is in the same area as Chapelle-Chambertin, University of Burgundy, and Chateau du Clos de Vougeot. Regional attractions also include Museum of Sacred Art and La Vie Bourguignonne Museum.
In addition to a restaurant, Chateau de Saulon features an outdoor pool. Other amenities include complimentary wireless Internet access and small meeting rooms.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, minibars, and desks.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Chateau de Saulon Amenities
The hotel offers a restaurant. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities measure 4401 square feet (409 square meters). This Saulon-la-Rue hotel also offers an outdoor pool, a garden, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby.
- Total number of rooms - 32
- Audiovisual equipment
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Free outdoor parking
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4401
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 409
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 7
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Swimming pool - outdoor
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free outdoor parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Soundproofed rooms
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room massage available
- Shower/tub combination
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7 AM and 10:30 AM.
Chateau de Saulon - This fine-dining restaurant specializes in French cuisine and serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Tennis nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
Chateau de Saulon Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests should provide the hotel with their anticipated arrival details in advance to arrange check-in. Contact information can be found in the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 0.90 per person, per night
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 7 for children (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 15 per pet, per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 15 per night
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.