Availability: Madame Vacances Résidence Provence Country Club
Please enter your travel dates.
Saumane-de-Vaucluse apartment with a seasonal outdoor pool
Situated in a rural location, this apartment is close to Provence Country Club, Santon Museum, and Fontaine-de-Vaucluse Springs. Nearby attractions also include Museum of the Resistance.
Recreational amenities at Madame Vacances Résidence Provence Country Club include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature kitchenettes, sofa beds, and refrigerators.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Madame Vacances Résidence Provence Country Club Amenities
Madame Vacances Résidence Provence Country Club features a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. This Saumane-de-Vaucluse apartment also offers multilingual staff and laundry facilities. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Multilingual staff
- Tennis on site
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 131
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting room
- Free self parking
- Free Wi-Fi
- Year Built 2005
- Outdoor seasonal pool
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Free self parking
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Shower only
- Sofa bed
- Satellite TV service
- Flat-panel TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Cookware, dishware, and utensils
Recreational amenities at the apartment include a fitness center and a seasonal outdoor pool.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Mountain biking nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
Madame Vacances Résidence Provence Country Club Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 7 PM
Check-in time starts at 5 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:Reception is open 9 AM - noon and 4 PM - 7 PM (closed Wednesday). Saturday hours are from 8 AM - noon and 2 PM - 8 PM. Guests planning to arrive outside posted hours should contact the property directly at least 48 hours in advance using information found in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 10 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Minimum guest age is 18
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- A city/local tax will be charged
- Towels/sheets: EUR 10.00 per person, per stay
- Breakfast fee: EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 25.00 per pet, per week
- Deposit: EUR 260.00 per stay
- Cleaning deposit: EUR 112 per week
- Television fee: EUR 35.00 per week