Book your room at Le Progrès
3-star hotel, walk to Chateau d'Angers
Located in the heart of Angers, this hotel is within a 15-minute walk of Chateau d'Angers, Musee des Beaux-Arts, and Angers Cathedral. Maison du Vin de l'Anjou and Galerie David d'Angers are also within 10 minutes.
Along with a bar/lounge, this smoke-free hotel has meeting rooms and a 24-hour front desk. WiFi in public areas is free. Additionally, free newspapers and multilingual staff are onsite.
All rooms are soundproofed and offer free WiFi and free weekday newspapers. Other amenities available to guests include flat-screen TVs, hair dryers, and phones. Private bathrooms are not ensuite.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
Le Progrès features multilingual staff, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and an elevator (lift). 1 meeting rooms are available. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink.
Le Progrès is a smoke-free property.
- 24-hour front desk
- Total number of rooms - 41
- Number of floors - 4
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Free WiFi
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of meeting rooms - 1
- Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
Family Friendly Amenities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Available in all rooms: Free WiFi
Available in some public areas: Free WiFi
Offsite parking discounted rates available
- Free weekday newspaper
- Daily housekeeping
- Free toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- Private bathroom (not in room)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free WiFi
- Soundproofed rooms
- Individually decorated
- Free cribs/infant beds
Where to Eat
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 7:00 AM and 9:30 AM.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Bicycle rentals on site
Minimum check-in age is 18
Special check-in instructions:
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 1
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 13 years of age.
- Resort fee: EUR 1.00 per person, per night
- Bicycle storage
- Internet access
- Housekeeping/cleaning fees/gratuities
- Breakfast fee: between EUR 9.50 and EUR 10.00 per person (approximately)
- Pet fee: EUR 8.00 per pet, per stay
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 5.00 per day
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 5.00 per day
We should mention
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
This hotel has received its official star rating from the French Tourism Development Agency, ATOUT France.