Well refurbished hotel in great location for River Street, the Historic District and Broughton Street shops. Very good buffet breakfast included. Staff polite and helpful. Ideal for seeing Savannah on foot/tour bus.
Graham from harlow
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Reynolds Square, Forsyth Park, and Lucas Theatre. Also nearby are United …More
We booked this hotel after several big time issues with other hotels and it was a relief to be at this hotel. Our remarks are:
* We're a family of six and having clean rooms, friendly people at the desk, a smooth chech-in process and having 1 room for six people that fit was really needed.
* Breakfast was complementary so cannot really complain but there was not a lot of variety (we stayed 5 nights) although decent quality. /-
* Outdoor pool was nice, our kids enjoyed it...
* People at the front desk were awesome, we extended the stay with 2 more nights and same room could be reserved (after a reshuffle of of ther guest/room combinations) and at a lower rate (without us asking)
* Laundy facilities were good
* The room had actually a door between the sitting area and the bedroom so us parents could actually have little private time with the kids sleeping
Jan from Houston
Situated in Savannah, this hotel is close to Savannah Festival Outlet Center, Henderson Golf Club, and Bamboo Farm and …More
Hotel is about 20 minutes from downtown Savannah. I booked this hotel 30 minutes prior to us arriving in Savannah. We booked the last room at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites they had. Granted we had a smoking room the room did not smell smokey. Breakfast was continental style with coffee, juice and etc. If you are going to stay here stay ask for a room on the fourth floor. It is a lot quieter.
Aja from SC
This hotel is located in Savannah (Midtown - Abercorn), close to Varsity Park Shopping Center, Largo Plaza, and St Joseph's …More