This is one of the best Hotels on the East Coast. The staff were all wonderful, friendly and extremely helpful. The hotel has a recently remodeled look about it that is quite pleasing. The rooms are large and very clean. The beds are extremely comfortable. The location is ideal. I can't think of a single negative about this hotel. Even the price was excellent. Thank you all so much. I look forward to staying with you again.
John from Port Orange Florida
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Reynolds Square, Forsyth Park, and Lucas Theatre. Also nearby are United …More
We stayed in for Jul/4 to visit Savannah, GA. The hotel is on very convenient location, very nice amenities, well kept and the staff is very professional. I woul distinguish the quality of the food for the breakfast. Probably the best complimentary breakfast I had in a hotel of this class. The price was higher than other similar hotels, but worth it. Keep up the good job!
Tim from Lexington, SC
This Richmond Hill hotel is located 13 miles from the Mighty Eighth Air Force Museum, and 17 miles from River Street.Suites …More
We booked this hotel after several big time issues with other hotels and it was a relief to be at this hotel. Our remarks are:
* We're a family of six and having clean rooms, friendly people at the desk, a smooth chech-in process and having 1 room for six people that fit was really needed.
* Breakfast was complementary so cannot really complain but there was not a lot of variety (we stayed 5 nights) although decent quality. /-
* Outdoor pool was nice, our kids enjoyed it...
* People at the front desk were awesome, we extended the stay with 2 more nights and same room could be reserved (after a reshuffle of of ther guest/room combinations) and at a lower rate (without us asking)
* Laundy facilities were good
* The room had actually a door between the sitting area and the bedroom so us parents could actually have little private time with the kids sleeping
Jan from Houston
Situated in Savannah, this hotel is close to Savannah Festival Outlet Center, Henderson Golf Club, and Bamboo Farm and …More
Hotel is about 20 minutes from downtown Savannah. I booked this hotel 30 minutes prior to us arriving in Savannah. We booked the last room at The Holiday Inn Express & Suites they had. Granted we had a smoking room the room did not smell smokey. Breakfast was continental style with coffee, juice and etc. If you are going to stay here stay ask for a room on the fourth floor. It is a lot quieter.
Aja from SC
This hotel is located in Savannah (Midtown - Abercorn), close to Varsity Park Shopping Center, Largo Plaza, and St Joseph's …More
During the day I felt safe and could walk to many places. At night, I did not feel as safe around the hotel as I did in other parts of downtown Savannah. I liked the fact there was street parking so I did not have to pay the valet charge. It was close to The Hue apartments where I was moving my son into while he attends SCAD.
Cindy from Houston, TX
Situated in Savannah, this hotel is close to Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum, Forsyth Park, and First African Baptist …More