Concierge Level Room - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Room - Advance Purchase
Deluxe Forsyth Room - Advance Purchase
Downtown Savannah mansion with spa, fine dining
Facing historic park
Standing regally on the east side of downtown Savannah's historic Forsyth Park, this restored 1888 mansion is within two miles of museums, nightlife, historic houses, and River Walk shops and cafés.
Opulent and filled with modern art, the Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection features the acclaimed 700 Drayton Restaurant with hands-on cooking classes, the chic Poseidon Spa, and a heated relaxation pool with waterfall backdrop.
The Mansion on Forsyth Park, Autograph Collection has spacious guestrooms that include 400-thread-count linens, down comforters, flat-screen TVs, Bose CD systems, and wireless Internet access. Marble baths feature two-person tubs and separate showers.
In addition to an acclaimed restaurant, this Savannah hotel is home to Casimir's Lounge, with a full bar, live jazz nightly, and a marble patio overlooking Forsyth Park.
Wireless Internet access is available in the lobby and guestrooms. The Grand Bohemian Gallery sells paintings, pottery, decorative art glass, jewelry, purses, scarves, and note cards. Located near the meeting rooms, the hotel displays “A Century of Hats” — women's hats from the 1860s to 1960s, including bonnets and cloche, straw, velvet, beaver, and mesh designs.
The mansion's London taxi provides complimentary local transportation (limited availability, reservations strongly recommended).
Smoking is not permitted inside the hotel.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 126
- Audiovisual equipment
- Number of floors - 4
- Valet parking
- Banquet facilities
- Beauty services
- Business center
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Hair salon
- Health club
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking
- Secure parking
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Security guard
- Shoe shine
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - outdoor
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Valet parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Secure parking, Self parking, Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- CD player
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Free local calls
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Wake-up calls
- Designer toiletries
- Bathroom phone
- Hair dryer
- Bathroom scale
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- Iron/ironing board
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Daily housekeeping
- Turndown service (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
700 Drayton Restaurant - Chic restaurant serving eclectic New World gourmet cuisine. Opulent ambience with vibrant colors, large paintings of African big cats, crystal chandeliers, high ceilings. Private dining rooms available. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner daily. Covered walkway between restaurant and hotel.
Casimir's Lounge - Upstairs from 700 Drayton Restaurant. Lively and colorful decor, full bar. Open late morning to after midnight. Nightly live jazz in late evening. Marble patio overlooking Forsyth Park.
Bosendorfer Lounge - Located off lobby. Full bar. Leather sofas and chairs. Piano on site but not regular entertainment. Open late morning till after midnight.
An outdoor heated relaxation pool (maximum depth: four feet) with waterfall backdrop is across the marble courtyard. A 24-hour fitness room has cardiovascular equipment and free weights, with a steam room available during spa hours.
Forsyth Park, across the street, has shady pathways ideal for running and fitness walking.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Rowing or canoeing nearby
- Water skiing nearby
- Volleyball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Scooter/moped rentals nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Swimming on site
- Manicures and pedicures
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Facial treatments
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Silk rose petals can be purchased in advance by using the phone number on the reservation confirmation received after booking via this Web site (surcharge).
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, Discover, MasterCard, Visa
Pets not allowed
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in all public areas: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 20 per day
- Valet parking fee: USD 20 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 150 per room, per stay