Book your room at Hotel Frankenhof
3-star guesthouse with a free shuttle to the slopes
Conveniently located near the slopes, this Scharnitz guesthouse is in the mountains, within the vicinity of Seefelder Spitze, Rosshuette Cable Car, and Seefeld Ski Area. Area attractions also include Reither Spitze and Alpenbad Adventure World.
Hotel Frankenhof offers a convenient ski shuttle service; those who skip the slopes can take advantage of ski storage and ski passes.
LED televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, safes, and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
For a free ride to the slopes, hop on the mountain guesthouse's complimentary ski shuttle. Conveniences like ski storage, ski passes, and shopping on site allow you to spend less time with logistics and more time on the slopes.
Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Onsite self parking is complimentary.
Hotel Frankenhof is a smoke-free property.
- Ski shuttle (complimentary)
- Shopping on site
- Number of floors - 2
- Free Wi-Fi
- Smoke-free property
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Total number of rooms - 16
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Grocery/convenience store
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Barbecue grill(s)
- Luggage storage
- Multilingual staff
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Free self parking
- Long-term parking (surcharge)
- RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
- Ski passes available
- Ski storage
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Park your car
Long-term parking (surcharge), Free self parking, RV, bus, truck parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Private bathroom
- Soundproofed rooms
- Shower only
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- LED TV
- In-room safe
- Cable TV service
- Free Wi-Fi
Eat and drink
Continental breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Recreational amenities at the guesthouse include a sauna and complimentary bicycles.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Kayaking nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Rafting nearby
- Cross-country skiing on site
- Sledding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowshoeing nearby
- Ski equipment rental shops nearby
- Complimentary bicycles on site
- Mountain biking nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Ecotours nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Bicycle rentals on site
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
The fine print for Hotel Frankenhof
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-in time ends at 9 PM
When you leave
Check-out time is 10 AM
How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: MasterCard, Visa
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 1.50 per person, per stay
- Cleaning fee: EUR 20 per accommodation, per stay for housekeeping
- Breakfast fee: EUR 8 per person (approximately)