Please enter your travel dates.
Winter getaway with a restaurant
Within easy reach of skiing facilities, this Schignano agritourism property is located in the mountains, convenient to Church of San Zeno, Argegno Cable Car to Pigra, and Pigra Cable Car. Local attractions also include Argegno Marina and Sanctuary of Sant Anna.
After a day on the slopes, return to dine at the restaurant. Additional amenities at Agriturismo Al Marnich include complimentary wireless Internet access and a coffee shop/café.
Guestrooms include climate control and bathrooms with shower/tub combinations and bidets.
The agritourism property offers a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning. Public areas are equipped with complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access. Business amenities consist of a business center, a technology helpdesk, and technology support staff. Event facilities measuring 377 square feet (35 square meters) include a meeting/conference room. For a surcharge, a roundtrip airport shuttle (available on request) is offered to guests. This Art Deco agritourism property also offers a fitness facility, multilingual staff, and a garden. Wedding services and tour assistance can be provided. Onsite parking is complimentary. A total renovation of this property was completed in May 2010.
Agriturismo Al Marnich is a smoke-free property.
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Number of floors - 2
- Free breakfast
- Fireplace in lobby
- Fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 14
- Business center
- Pool table
- Designated smoking areas
- Airport transportation
- Multilingual staff
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free parking
- Picnic area
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 377
- Coffee shop or café
- Tour assistance
- Wedding services
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Front desk (limited hours)
- Half board rates available
- Billiards or pool table
- Free Wi-Fi
- Technology support staff
- Laundry facilities
- One meeting/conference room
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 35
- Year Built 1798
- Smoke-free property (fines apply)
- Smoke-free property
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Number of buildings/towers - 3
- Technology helpdesk
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
- Room Amenities
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Climate control
Guests are offered a complimentary buffet breakfast each morning.
Al-Marnich - Overlooking the garden, this family restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can order drinks at the bar and enjoy alfresco dining (weather permitting). A children's menu is available. Afternoon tea is offered. Closed Monday. Some meals may not be served daily.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Skiing - cross-country nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Skiing - downhill nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Hunting nearby
- Boating nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Sports center nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Skydiving nearby
- Aerobics on site
- Ecotours on site
- Mountain biking on site
- Running track/path on site
- Tennis lessons available nearby
- Ski lessons available nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Check-in time ends at 8:30 PM
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
Special check-in instructions:
Guests arriving outside regular check-in hours must contact the property in advance with an estimated arrival time. Guests can contact the property using the number on the reservation confirmation received after booking.
Cash transactions at this property cannot exceed EUR 999.99, due to national regulations. For further details, please contact the property using information in the booking confirmation.
Check-out time is 11:30 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Caters to couples
Caters to families
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): EUR 4 per day (rates may vary)
- Fee for high-speed Internet (wired) in business center: EUR 4 per day (rates may vary)
- Airport shuttle fee: EUR 180 per vehicle (roundtrip)
- Pet fee: EUR 5 per room, per night (maximum EUR 5 per stay)
- Onsite credit card charges are subject to a surcharge
- Additional Details
This property offers transfers from the airport and train station (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Gite Panda, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.