Book your room at Nordsee Resort Hotel St Peter
Standard Double RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Deluxe Double RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children, 1 infant)
Suite (Breakfast Excluded)Max Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Standard Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Seaside hotel with 2 restaurants and sauna
Located in the heart of St. Peter-Ording, this spa hotel is 11.3 mi (18.2 km) from Westerhever Lighthouse and within 20 mi (32 km) of St. Lawrence Church and Castle Park. Multimar Aquarium and St. Nicholas Church are also within 25 mi (40 km).
This hotel features 2 restaurants, a sauna, and a steam room. Other amenities include WiFi in public areas, self parking, and spa services.
All 46 rooms offer balconies, refrigerators, and satellite TV. Guests will also find room service, hair dryers, and safes.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
At your hotel
At your hotel
Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. Nordsee Resort Hotel St Peter features a sauna and a steam room. This St. Peter-Ording hotel also offers spa services, a terrace, and multilingual staff. Parking is available onsite for a surcharge.
- Total number of rooms - 46
- Number of floors - 3
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Turkish bath/Hammam
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Park your car
Self parking (surcharge)
In your room
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Hair dryer
- Shower only
- Iron/ironing board (on request)
- In-room safe
- Satellite TV service
- Room service (limited hours)
Eat and drink
Buffet breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning between 8:00 AM and 10:00 AM.
Gosch Sylt - This restaurant specializes in regional cuisine.
Cafe Loreley - Onsite café
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Surfing/boogie boarding nearby
- Windsurfing nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Tennis on site
- Hot springs/mineral springs in spa
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Hydrotherapy treatments
- Ayurvedic treatments
- Mud bath in spa
- Facial treatments
The fine print for Nordsee Resort Hotel St Peter
When you arrive
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-in time ends at 6 PM
Special check-in instructions:
When you leave
Check-out time is 10:30 AM
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Cash Deposit Required
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 3 per person, per night for adults; EUR 15 per night for guests up to 2 years old.
- Breakfast fee: EUR 15 for adults and EUR 15 for children (approximately)
- Self parking fee: EUR 7,50 per day (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: EUR 10 per pet, per day
- Crib (infant bed) fee: EUR 30 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: EUR 40 per night
We should mention
Reservations are required for massage services and spa treatments. Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel prior to arrival, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.