Availability: Mercure Inverness Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Double Room
- 1 double
Standard Twin Room, 2 Single Beds
- 2 single
Privilege, Room, 1 Double Bed, River View
- 1 double
Superior Suite, 1 Double Bed, River View
- 1 double
Inverness eco-friendly hotel with an indoor pool
Situated in Inverness, this eco-friendly hotel is close to Inverness Museum and Art Gallery, Inverness Castle, and Eastgate Shopping Centre. Also nearby are Inverness Cathedral and Eden Court Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, Mercure Inverness Hotel features an indoor pool. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Guestrooms have wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and safes; rooms also include complimentary newspapers and hair dryers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Mercure Inverness Hotel Amenities
In addition to an indoor pool, Mercure Inverness Hotel provides a health club, a sauna, and a steam room. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Public areas are equipped with high-speed wireless Internet access (surcharge).
Business amenities at this 3-star property consist of a business center, secretarial services, and audiovisual equipment. 5 meeting rooms are available. This eco-friendly hotel also offers complimentary newspapers in the lobby, dry cleaning/laundry services, and express check-in. Limited onsite parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis (surcharge).
- 24-hour front desk
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business center
- Business services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-out
- Health club
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Express check-in
- Room service (limited hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Secretarial services
- Steam room
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Parking (surcharge)
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Hair dryer
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- In-room safe
- Climate control
- Complimentary newspaper
- Private bathroom
- Flat-panel TV
Arts Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include an indoor pool, a health club, a sauna, and a steam room.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Playground nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Mercure Inverness Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 2 PM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 13.95 per person (approximately)
- Self parking fee: GBP 2 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Tourism Business Scheme (GTBS), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.