Book your room at The Royal Highland Hotel
Classic Double or Twin RoomMax Occupancy: 2 guests (up to 1 child, 1 infant)
Single RoomMax Occupancy: 1 guest
Inverness hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to Eastgate Shopping Centre, Inverness Museum and Art Gallery, and Inverness Castle. Also nearby are Inverness Cathedral and Eden Court Theatre.
In addition to a restaurant, The Royal Highland Hotel features a bar/lounge. Other amenities include a coffee shop/café and ski storage.
Plasma televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature wireless Internet access (surcharge), climate control, and coffee/tea makers.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
The Royal Highland Hotel
Dining options at the hotel include a restaurant and a coffee shop/café. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Business-related amenities at this 3-star property consist of limo/town car service and meeting rooms.
High-speed wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge. 4 meeting rooms are available. This business-friendly hotel also offers tour/ticket assistance, multilingual staff, and ski storage. Complimentary self parking is available on site.
- Concierge services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Coffee shop or café
- Total number of rooms - 84
- Multilingual staff
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Number of floors - 3
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Express check-in
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Luggage storage
- Ski storage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Free self parking
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 GBP per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 5.00 GBP )
- Room service (24 hours)
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Complimentary bottled water
- Coffee/tea maker
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Iron/ironing board
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cable TV service
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Complimentary newspaper
- Plasma TV
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
Where to Eat
Full breakfasts are available for a surcharge and are served each morning.
Ash Restaurant - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner.
Gallery Cafe - Onsite café.
ASH BAR - Onsite bar.
24-hour room service is available.
Nearby Things to Do
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Mountain biking nearby
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is 10 AM
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- Breakfast fee: GBP 9.95 per person (approximately)
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: GBP 5.00 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: GBP 5.00 (rates may vary)
- Late check-out fee: GBP 10
- Rollaway bed fee: GBP 30 per night
We should mention
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.