Availability: Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton
Standard RoomMax Occupancy: 3 guests (up to 2 children)
Guest RoomMax Occupancy: 4 guests (up to 3 children)
Scranton hotel with 2 restaurants
Situated in the city center, this hotel is close to University of Scranton, Steamtown National Historic Site, and Everhart Museum. Local attractions also include Marywood University and Lackawanna Coal Mine Tour.
In addition to 2 restaurants, Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton features a sauna. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and complimentary wireless Internet access.
Flat-screen televisions come with cable channels. Guestrooms also feature complimentary wireless Internet access, air conditioning, and climate control.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton Amenities
Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton features a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center. Dining is available at one of the hotel's 2 restaurants. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. High-speed wireless Internet access is complimentary.
This 3.5-star property offers access to a 24-hour business center and small meeting rooms. This business-friendly hotel also offers concierge services, complimentary newspapers in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is available (surcharge).
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa treatment room(s)
- Airport transportation (complimentary)
- Concierge services
- Room service (limited hours)
- Conference space
- Meeting rooms
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Number of floors - 6
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Year Built 1908
- Wedding services
- Total number of rooms - 146
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Cribs/infant beds (complimentary)
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Microwave (on request)
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Cable TV service
- Refrigerator (on request)
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Complimentary bottled water
- Iron/ironing board
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
Carmens Restaurant - This restaurant serves breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Trax Bar - This restaurant serves lunch and dinner. Guests can enjoy drinks at the bar.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
Recreational amenities at the hotel include a sauna and a 24-hour fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Downhill skiing nearby
- Cross-country skiing nearby
- Snowboarding nearby
- Snowmobiling nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- In-room accessibility
- Braille or raised signage
- Accessible parking
- Roll-in shower
Radisson Lackawanna Station Hotel Scranton Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Carte Blanche, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Only dogs are allowed, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 70
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Breakfast fee: between USD 7 and USD 25 per person (approximately)
- Valet parking fee: USD 5 per day
- Pet fee: USD 70.00 per room, per stay plus USD 10 one-time cleaning fee
- Refrigerator fee: USD 15.00 per night
- In-room microwave fee: USD 15.00 per night
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 10.00 per night
- Additional Details
Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation. The property allows pets in smoking rooms only and has other pet restrictions (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section). Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation.