Please enter your travel dates.
Alexis Queen Guestroom
Alexis King Guestroom - Hosted Wine Reception
Accessible King Bed Roll In Shower
- One King Bed
King Deluxe Hosted Wine Reception
Art-filled boutique hotel near Seattle waterfront
1 block from bay
This downtown Seattle charmer is in a historic building 1 block east of the waterfront and ferry terminal, and 4 blocks from Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square.
Northwest art simply fills this hotel. Other amenities include an on-site 24-hour fitness center, and guests are invited to a hosted wine reception each evening.
Rooms ranging in size from 400-700 square feet offer beds with Egyptian-cotton linens, goose-down comforters (bedspreads), and pillows. All rooms are nonsmoking and provide wireless Internet access, 42-inch flat panel televisions and SONY iPod/iPhone charging stations.
Alexis Hotel includes a 450-square-foot, 24-hour fitness room and steam room. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas, meeting rooms, and guestrooms.
This Seattle hotel offers complimentary morning coffee service and a hosted evening wine reception in the lobby. A perfumery; and shops offering jewelry, souvenirs, and outdoor gear are located just off the lobby.
The Alexis Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 372
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 1980
- Number of restaurants - 2
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4000
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Designer toiletries
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Wake-up calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Voice mail
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Video-game console
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Multi-line phone
- iPod docking station
- Turndown service (on request)
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Free Wi-Fi
- Cable TV service
- Ergonomic chair
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- City view
The Library Bistro - This restaurant just off the lobby features high-backed booths and 10-foot-tall bookcases filled with books guests can borrow. Author portraits line the walls. The menu features contemporary American cuisine inspired by local and seasonal ingredients. The bistro serves breakfast and lunch.
The Bookstore Bar - At the other end of the lobby, this dark-paneled, book-lined cigar bar features an extensive collection of beers, single-malt scotches, and single-barrel bourbons, as well as a café lunch-and-dinner menu of soups, salads, pastas, and desserts. In the summer, outdoor seating is available on the sidewalk patio. Open from late morning until late evening.
Room Service - Available 24 hours.
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 40 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.