Book your room at Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Alexis Queen Guestroom
|$405 $344||$405 $344|
King Deluxe Hosted Wine Reception
|$425 $362||$425 $362|
Queen Queen Deluxe Hosted Wine Reception
|$425 $362||$425 $362|
- 2 queen
Accessible King Deluxe Guestroom - Hosted Wine Reception
- 1 king
Art-filled boutique hotel near Seattle waterfront
1 block from bay
This downtown Seattle charmer is in a historic building 1 block east of the waterfront and ferry terminal, and 4 blocks from Pike Place Market and Pioneer Square.
Northwest art simply fills this hotel. Other amenities include an on-site 24-hour fitness center, and guests are invited to a hosted wine reception each evening.
Rooms ranging in size from 400-700 square feet offer beds with Egyptian-cotton linens, goose-down comforters (bedspreads), and pillows. All rooms are nonsmoking and provide wireless Internet access, 42-inch flat panel televisions and SONY iPod/iPhone charging stations.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Alexis Hotel includes a 450-square-foot, 24-hour fitness room and steam room. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas, meeting rooms, and guestrooms.
This Seattle hotel offers complimentary morning coffee service and a hosted evening wine reception in the lobby. A perfumery; and shops offering jewelry, souvenirs, and outdoor gear are located just off the lobby.
The Alexis Hotel is a smoke-free property.
- Spa services on site
- Steam room
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Security guard
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Banquet facilities
- Concierge services
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Number of floors - 6
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Total number of rooms - 121
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 372
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 2
- Full-service health spa
- Hair salon
- Free Wi-Fi
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 5
- Year Built 1980
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 4000
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Designer toiletries
- Climate control
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Video-game console
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
- iPod docking station
- Private bathroom
- Shower/tub combination
- Down comforter
- Frette Italian sheets
- Free Wi-Fi
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- LCD TV
- Eat and drink
The Bookstore Bar & Cafe - At the other end of the lobby, this dark-paneled, book-lined cigar bar features an extensive collection of beers, single-malt scotches, and single-barrel bourbons, as well as a café lunch-and-dinner menu of soups, salads, pastas, and desserts. In the summer, outdoor seating is available on the sidewalk patio. Open from late morning until late evening.
Room service - Available 24 hours.
- Sailing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Boating nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Your pets
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 42 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Groen Nogle (Green Key), a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- Alexis Hotel, a Kimpton Hotel is listed in the 2011 Travel + Leisure 500.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.