Availability: Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, WA
Room, Non Smoking (Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Room, Smoking (Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Room, Non Smoking (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 adults
Room, Smoking (Guest)Max Occupancy: 4 adults
Room, Accessible, Non Smoking (Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Room, Accessible, Smoking (Guest)Max Occupancy: 2 adults
Suite, SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Suite, Non SmokingMax Occupancy: 2 adults
Bothell eco-friendly hotel with a restaurant
Situated in the suburbs, this eco-friendly hotel is close to University of Washington Bothell, Pop Keeney Stadium, and Veterans Memorial Amphitheater. Also nearby are Park at Bothell Landing and Wilmot Gateway Park.
In addition to a restaurant, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, WA features a spa tub. Other amenities include a bar/lounge and dry cleaning/laundry services.
Televisions come with premium satellite channels. Guestrooms also feature air conditioning, climate control, and video-game consoles.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, WA Amenities
In addition to a seasonal outdoor pool, Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, WA provides a spa tub and a fitness center. The hotel offers a restaurant. A bar/lounge is on site where guests can unwind with a drink. Guests can enjoy a complimentary breakfast each morning.
This 3-star property offers access to audiovisual equipment and small meeting rooms. Event facilities include conference/meeting rooms and banquet facilities. This eco-friendly hotel also offers a picnic area, coffee/tea in the lobby, and dry cleaning/laundry services. Onsite parking is complimentary.
- 24-hour front desk
- Fitness facilities
- Free parking
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Spa tub
- Business services
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Audiovisual equipment
- Free breakfast
- Room service (limited hours)
- Event catering
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Total number of rooms - 166
- Number of floors - 2
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Picnic area
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Room Amenities
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- Direct-dial phone
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Air conditioning
- Climate control
- Free local calls
- Daily housekeeping
- Extra towels/bedding
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Video-game console
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Satellite TV service
- Cable TV service
Guests are offered a complimentary hot/cold buffet breakfast each morning.
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, WA has a restaurant serving breakfast and dinner.
Room service (during limited hours) is available.
A seasonal outdoor pool and a spa tub are on site. Other recreational amenities include a fitness center.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Golfing nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Basketball nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Bicycle rentals nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Horse riding/rental nearby
- Bird watching nearby
- Bowling alley nearby
- Golf lessons available nearby
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Bothell, WA Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Pet fee: USD 50.00 per pet, per stay
- Pet deposit: USD 50 per stay
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.