Please enter your travel dates.
Standard Two Queens
Executive Two Queens
Close to high-tech businesses on Seattle's Eastside
This 10-story hotel is a half-mile from Meydenbauer Center, 1 mile from Bellevue Square shopping, 4 miles from Microsoft and AT&T campuses, and 10 miles from downtown Seattle.
Full fitness center and pool
A seasonal outdoor pool and spa tub are sheltered by trees and encircled by a roomy sundeck. The Hilton Bellevue also provides on-site shopping and a hair salon.
All 353 guestrooms feature Hilton Serenity Beds with pillowtop mattresses and down duvets, step-out balconies, complimentary premium channels, and high-speed Internet access.
Renovations & Closures
- The following facilities will be closed during the winter:
- Swimming pool
The Hilton Bellevue features a light-filled 7-story atrium lobby featuring foliage and modern décor. A specialty coffee shop serves beverages and light snacks in the atrium area with seating available for guests using the hotel's complimentary wireless Internet access.
Event facilities span 60,000 square feet and include 2 ballrooms and 14 meeting rooms with catering and wedding services available. Guests have access to a 24-hour business center with convenient services, such as photocopying, printing, and express mail.
Recreational amenities include a spa tub and fully equipped 24-hour fitness center. Guests are provided with garage parking, for an extra charge.
- Free Wi-Fi
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 14
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Swimming pool - outdoor seasonal
- Concierge services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Parking garage
- Banquet facilities
- Exhibit space
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Business services
- Total number of rooms - 353
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Express check-in
- Number of floors - 10
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Coffee shop or café
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Beach/pool umbrellas
- Luggage storage
- Shopping on site
- Hair salon
- Multilingual staff
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Pool sun loungers
- Year Built 1982
- Area shuttle (complimentary)
- 24-hour business center
- Spa tub
- Television in lobby
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Bathrobes (on request)
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Complimentary newspaper
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Complimentary toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Daily housekeeping
- Window opens
- Clock radio
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Cable TV service
- Pillowtop mattress
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe
Basil's Kitchen - Casual yet sophisticated restaurant serving Mediterranean cuisine. Menu selections include salmon, pork, and Northwest-style cioppino. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Features a plated Sunday brunch.
Basil's Bar - Located in the main lobby, this bar features premium crafted beers on tap and specialty Northwest wines. Serving appetizers and dinner specials. Two 42-inch flat-panel TVs offer sports entertainment. Happy hour daily.
Tully's Coffee Shop - Located in the hotel atrium, it offers a selection of specialty coffee beverages and light snacks. Boasting a comfortable atmosphere of warm colors, it also features complimentary wireless internet. Open daily from 6 AM to 2 PM.
The hotel's 24-hour fitness room has treadmills, elliptical machines, stationary bikes, and free weights. The Hilton features a spa tub.
Six miles away, Bellevue Golf Course provides an 18-hole public course, driving range, putting green, and clubhouse with restaurant and pro shop.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golfing nearby
- Golf - miniature nearby
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Ice skating nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Swimming on site
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Cash not accepted, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet maximum weight in lb is 75
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 (for 24 hours, rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 15 per night
- Pet fee: USD 75 per pet, per stay
- Early check-in fee: USD 10.00
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15.00 per night