Book your room at Hilton Seattle
Please enter your travel dates.
Get an overview of this hotelDowntown high-rise Seattle hotel
Close to conventions
Built in 1970, this 29-story hotel has an underground walkway leading to the Washington State Convention & Trade Center, 5th Avenue Theatre, and the shops at Rainier Square.
The hotel's top floor house the Hilton Honors Executive lounge, as well as meeting space.
High-speed Internet (surcharge)
Located on the 14th floor or above, the hotel's 239 guestrooms were renovated in August 2014, and offer refrigerators, high-speed Internet access, flat screen TVS, premium channels, and skyline views. Connecting rooms are also available.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Renovations & Closures
- Dining venue
- Front desk
Hilton Seattle offers a street-level fitness center with treadmills, elliptical trainers, free weights, and other cardio, strength, and core workout options.
A 24-hour business center has a computer with high-speed Internet access (surcharge) and a printer. Meeting and event space can accommodate 400 guests, with event catering, and audiovisual equipment. Breakfast is available for a surcharge.
- 24-hour business center
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Free newspapers in lobby
- Computer station
- Concierge services
- Conference space
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Fireplace in lobby
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Luggage storage
- Meeting rooms 7
- Multilingual staff
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Number of floors - 29
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Smoke-free property
- Television in lobby
- Total number of rooms - 239
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Wedding services
- WiFi (surcharge)
- Year Built 1970
Available in all rooms: Wireless internet access ( 10.95 USD per 24-hour period ), Wired internet access ( 10.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Available in some public areas: Wireless internet access ( 10.95 USD per 24-hour period )
Self parking (surcharge)
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Cable TV service
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Free toiletries
- Free weekday newspaper
- Connecting/adjoining rooms available
- Free cribs/infant beds
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Hair dryer
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- In-room safe
- Iron/ironing board
- Premium TV channels
- Private bathroom
- Room service (limited hours)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- WiFi (surcharge)
Where to Eat
Room Service is available daily from 6 AM to midnight with a full menu of options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner provided by The redtrees restaurant + bar.
Nearby Things to Do
The hotel's fitness room on the street level offers treadmills, elliptical trainers, and free weights, along with other options for cardio, strength, core, and balance workouts.
Hilton Seattle is eight blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Accessible bathroom
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time ends at Midnight
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is Noon
Children and extra beds
- Children are welcome.
- Free rollaway/extra beds!
- Free cribs (infant beds)!
You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Parking height restrictions apply
- Tourism fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for wireless Internet in public areas: USD 10.95 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 42.74 per night (in/out privileges)
- A late check-out fee will be charged
- Deposit: USD 50.00 per night
We should mention
The property has connecting/adjoining rooms, which are subject to availability and can be requested by contacting the property using the number on the booking confirmation.