Please enter your travel dates.
Deluxe City Guestroom
Grand Luxe Studio Suite
Deluxe Water View Guestroom
Downtown Seattle hotel near Pike Place Market
VIP Access™ Hotel
We carefully hand-picked this hotel based on its dedication to service and excellent guest reviews.
At VIP Access hotels, Expedia© Elite Plus© members receive free room upgrades and other perks upon availability at check-in.See details
This hotel made the exclusive Expedia© Insiders' Select™ list, which includes only the very best hotels and resorts on Expedia, as rated by our hundreds of thousands of customers and our in-house experts.
Expedia Insiders' Select methodology:
Expedia Hotel Expert input
Expedia Insiders' Select score
By waterfront, shops
The Pike Place Market, Seattle Art Museum, Financial District, and Seattle's attraction-filled waterfront are all within 2 blocks of this stylish contemporary hotel on bustling First Avenue.
Golf club and spa
Clean lines and custom art characterize the tech-savvy Hotel 1000. Trendy BOKA restaurant, a full-service spa, and a virtual golf club, with courses from around the world, are all on site.
Luxurious guestrooms feature extra-soft Thai linens, LCD TVs with surround sound, and phones with VOIP. Bathrooms have ceiling-fed pedestal tubs, walk-in showers, and Molton Brown toiletries.
Situated on Seattle's vibrant First Avenue, 2 blocks from the Pike Place Market and less than 1 mile away from Century Link and Safeco Field, home to the Seahawks, Sounders and Mariners, Hotel 1000 offers easy access to cultural and sporting venues, as well as restaurants and boutiques. The Hotel 1000 offers a 24-hour airport shuttle (surcharge), shuttle service to the cruise terminal (surcharge), ferry terminal (surcharge), and the train station. The hotel also provides a shuttle service to nearby areas (within 2 miles) for easy access.
The hotel is home to the stylish BOKA restaurant and bar, with illuminated glass walls and floors made from reclaimed barns. The Studio 1000, featuring a sleek oval firepit, serves continental breakfast and evening wine. Treatments at the SPAAHH spa include custom facials, couple's massage, and a menu for men. The Golf Club offers challenging play at realistic, virtual versions of the world's top courses (surcharge).
A complimentary 24-hour health club includes cardio equipment with individual TVs. The hotel is entirely non-smoking.
Complimentary wireless Internet access is available throughout Hotel 1000.
- 24-hour front desk
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Airport transportation (surcharge)
- Audiovisual equipment
- Banquet facilities
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Beauty services
- Breakfast available (surcharge)
- Business services
- Cell phone/mobile rental
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Computer rental
- Concierge desk
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Express check-in
- Express check-out
- Full-service health spa
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Health club
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Massage - spa treatment room(s)
- Medical assistance available
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multilingual staff
- Number of floors - 14
- Total number of rooms - 120
- Secure parking
- Parking (surcharge)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 845
- Secretarial services
- Smoke-free property
- Technology helpdesk
- Translation services
- Wedding services
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Fireplace in lobby
- Cruise terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Ferry terminal shuttle (surcharge)
- Technology support staff
- Tours/ticket assistance
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 8
- Train station pickup (complimentary)
- Year Built 2006
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 9100
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi, Free wired high-speed Internet
Parking (surcharge), Secure parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Air conditioning
- Bathroom scale
- LCD TV
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Climate control
- Coffee/tea maker
- Complimentary newspaper
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Designer toiletries
- Direct-dial phone
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Free local calls
- Hair dryer
- Daily housekeeping
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Iron/ironing board
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- In-room massage available
- Multi-line phone
- Pay movies
- Premium bedding
- Premium TV channels
- Separate bathtub and shower
- Private bathroom
- Turndown service
- Deep soaking bathtub
- Rainfall showerhead
- Voice mail
- Wake-up calls
- Window opens
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Free Wi-Fi
- Free wired high-speed Internet
- Dial-up Internet access (complimentary)
- TV Internet access (complimentary)
- iPod docking station
- Down comforter
BOKA Restaurant and Bar - A vibrant, communal blend of restaurant, lounge and bar is a mecca for urban American food and handcrafted cocktails. Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner and weekend brunch, BOKA is also popular for late-night cocktails and seasonal patio dining. Décor features reclaimed Northwest maple tables and glowing glass walls.
The Studio 1000 - Adjacent to the main lobby, Studio 1000 is a lively and inviting gathering space popular with locals and guests. Friends, family and business associates are welcome to converse by the fire. The Microsoft Surface table provides endless entertainment for both the novice and the technologically advanced.
Room service - Available 24 hours a day.
The hotel's full-service spa has three treatment rooms, a relaxation room with bottled water and tea, and a manicure/pedicure room with HDTV. Services include a happy hour menu, a menu for men, and couple's massage.
Adjacent to the spa is a complimentary 24-hour health club, featuring cardio equipment with headphones and individual TVs, and locker rooms with cedar saunas.
The Golf Club, with two tee boxes that accommodate up to four players each, allows guests to play golf in a virtual-reality environment (surcharge). More than 50 course options are available, including Pinehurst No. 2, the Old Course at St. Andrews, and Pebble Beach. A Director of Golf assists players with game set-up and tournament play, including longest drive and closest-to-the-pin contests. Tee times are available throughout the day, and a food and beverage menu is provided.
- Kayaking nearby
- Sailing nearby
- Boating nearby
- Racquetball/squash nearby
- Running track/path nearby
- Pilates classes/instruction nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Helicopter/airplane tours nearby
- Fishing nearby
- Tennis nearby
- Aerobics nearby
- Hiking/biking trails nearby
- Golf - driving range on site
- Golf lessons on site
- Bird watching nearby
Spaahh at Hotel 1000 offers spa and beauty treatments, massages, facials, pedicures, and a dry sauna.
- Couples treatment rooms
- Manicures and pedicures
- Body scrubs
- Aromatherapy treatments
- Body treatments
- Facial treatments
- In-room accessibility
Policies & Fees
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Check-out time is 11 AM
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: Discover, American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The name on the credit card used at check-in to pay for incidentals must be the primary name on the guestroom reservation.
Early departure fee charged
Noise-free rooms not guaranteed
- Unless otherwise indicated, the charges below are not included in the overall room price. If not included in the overall room price, they will be charged by the property at check-in or check-out. Charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book. This property told us they will charge you for the following:
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Tourism fee: USD 2.00 per accommodation, per night
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 40 plus USD 40 one-time cleaning fee
- Additional Details
This property's policy is to refuse certain bookings for the purpose of group events or parties, including pre-wedding stag/bachelor and hen/bachelorette parties. This property offers transfers from the airport (surcharges may apply). Guests must contact the property with arrival details before travel, using the contact information on the booking confirmation. Children 17 years old and younger stay free when occupying the parent or guardian's room, using existing bedding. Only registered guests are allowed in the guestrooms. Some facilities may have restricted access. Guests can contact the property for details using the contact information on the booking confirmation.
Awards & Affiliations
- Hotel 1000 is listed in the 2013 Condé Nast Traveler Gold List of the world's best places to stay and the 2013 Travel + Leisure 500.
- The property is a member of Preferred Hotels & Resorts.