Monaco Queen Hosted Wine Reception
Monaco King Hosted Wine Reception
Premier Queen Room Hosted Wine Reception
- One Queen Bed
King Premier Private Floor Hosted Wine Reception
- One King Bed
Downtown boutique hotel with vibrant style
Near museum, shops
This fashionable Seattle hotel is 3 blocks from the Seattle Art Museum and within 7 blocks of Pacific Place and Westlake Center shopping, Pike Place Market, and the monorail.
Taste of New Orleans
Hotel Monaco's lobby hosts evening fireside beer and wine receptions; Sazerac restaurant and bar serves Southern-inspired fare and fresh Northwest seafood.
LCD TV with premium cable
Hotel Monaco guestrooms include down comforters, LCD flat-screen TVs with premium cable channels, leopard-print robes, and premium bath products.
The locally popular Sazerac restaurant and bar serves breakfast, lunch, and dinner, and room service is available 24 hours. Guests can work out in the Monaco's 24-hour fitness center with cardiovascular equipment and free weights, or receive discounted access to a health club four blocks away.
Complimentary morning coffee service and hosted evening wine receptions are held fireside in the hotel's stylish lobby. Wednesdays and Saturdays at the wine reception, a palm reader is on hand to tell fortunes.
On-site meeting and event space accommodates 160 guests, and a 24-hour business center provides printing, faxing, copying, and shipping; fees may apply. Wireless and wired high-speed Internet access is throughout the hotel for a surcharge (complimentary for Kimpton InTouch loyalty program members).
Valet parking is available (surcharge) and a discount is available for hybrid cars.
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Parking (surcharge)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Exhibit space
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 189
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Shoe shine
- Fireplace in lobby
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Number of floors - 11
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 557
- Technology support staff
- Valet parking
- Pool table
- Number of meeting/conference rooms - 9
- 24-hour business center
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 6000
- Smoke-free property
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge), Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Valet parking, Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage
- Room Amenities
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- Wired high-speed Internet access (surcharge)
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Video-game console
- Premium bedding
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Complimentary newspaper
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Multi-line phone
- Voice mail
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Designer toiletries
- Hair dryer
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- In-room childcare (surcharge)
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Iron/ironing board
- Clock radio
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Ergonomic chair
- Daily housekeeping
- Frette Italian sheets
Sazerac - Named after a New Orleans cocktail, the hotel's vibrant restaurant features hand-crafted chandeliers, custom woodwork, velvet drapes, and an elevated exhibition kitchen. Specialties include gumbo, catfish, wood-fired pizzas, and a variety of Southern-inspired dishes that make use of fresh local ingredients. Open for breakfast, lunch, and dinner.
The 24-hour fitness room has free weights, a treadmill, an elliptical trainer, stationary bikes, and stair machines. The complimentary "Om Away From Home" in-room yoga program includes the Yoga Channel and a basket of accessories for guest use. Guests also receive discounted access to an athletic club four blocks away, providing personal trainers, exercise classes, and an indoor pool; additional fees may apply.
The hotel is six blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Fishing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests” section of “Trip Preferences” when you book your hotel.
- In-room accessibility
- Roll-in shower
Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
Early departure fee charged
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Seal, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.