Availability: Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel
Please enter your travel dates.
Downtown Seattle hotel celebrates Washington wines
Near shops, museum
This 11-story boutique hotel in downtown Seattle is 2 blocks from the 5th Avenue Theatre and within 6 blocks of downtown shopping, the Seattle Art Museum, and the Washington State Convention Center.
Hotel Vintage hosts evening fireside receptions with Washington wines, often featuring representatives of the wineries. Fine dining in the adjacent restaurant features northern Italian cuisine.
Non-smoking rooms at Hotel Vintage include a minibar, flat-screen TV, CD/DVD player, bathrobes, and luxury bath products. Beds are topped with down bedspreads.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel Amenities
The hotel's fine-dining restaurant, Tulio, specializes in regional Italian cuisine using fresh local ingredients. The lobby hosts wine a reception each evening and complimentary coffee and tea service daily. Private receptions or small functions may be reserved in Solaio, the dining area located above Tulio Ristorante. The fitness center and business center, located on Floor 2, are open 24 hours and are complimentary to guests. Complimentary wireless Internet access is also provided.
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (discount)
- Room service (24 hours)
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Meeting rooms
- Conference space
- Multilingual staff
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Total number of rooms - 124
- Number of floors - 11
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Fireplace in lobby
- Coffee/tea in lobby
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Fitness facilities
- Free Wi-Fi
- Conference space size (meters) - 93
- Smoke-free property
- 24-hour business center
- Conference space size (feet) - 1000
- Number of meeting rooms - 4
- Complimentary reception
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa services on site
Available in all rooms: Free Wi-Fi
Available in some public areas: Free Wi-Fi
Valet parking (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- DVD player
- Premium TV channels
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Air conditioning
- Designer toiletries
- Shower/tub combination
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Cable TV service
- Rollaway/extra beds available
- Cribs/infant beds available
- Premium bedding
- Climate control
- Complimentary weekday newspaper
- Flat-panel TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Daily housekeeping
- Private bathroom
- In-room safe (laptop compatible)
- Frette Italian sheets
- Pillowtop mattress
The complimentary "Om Away From Home" in-room yoga program includes the Yoga Channel and a basket of accessories for guest use. Guests have complimentary access to the fitness room located on Floor 2.
Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel is six blocks from the Seattle waterfront area, where sailing, parasailing, scenic cruises, and fishing excursions are available (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Sailing nearby
- Parasailing nearby
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
In-room spa services are available at this hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hotel Vintage, a Kimpton Hotel Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 3 PM
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, MasterCard, Visa
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Valet parking fee: USD 39 per day (in/out privileges)
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.