Book your room at Hyatt At Olive 8
Deluxe Room, 2 Queen BedsMax Occupancy: 4 adults
Business Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 2 adults, 1 child
Deluxe Room, 1 King BedMax Occupancy: 3 adults
Downtown Seattle hotel close to shopping, theaters
This hotel is in downtown Seattle, a block from the Paramount Theatre, two blocks from Pacific Place shopping, and just over one-half mile from Pike Place Market.
Health club, spa
Hyatt At Olive 8 features a restaurant and bar, an indoor pool and spa tub, and a full-service health spa. The health club offers fitness classes and is open 24 hours a day.
Guestrooms at Hyatt At Olive 8 offer glass-walled walk-in showers, iPod docking stations, 37-inch flat-panel TVs, and beds with down blankets and pillowtop mattresses.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt At Olive 8
Hyatt At Olive 8 features a restaurant, a bar and coffee shop, and room service from early morning to late night. This downtown Seattle hotel includes a full-service health spa and a 24 hours finess center, which offers fitness equipment, an indoor pool, a spa tub, saunas and steam rooms, and onsite Yoga classes.
This smoke-free hotel includes a concierge desk. The hotel’s 12,000 square feet of meeting space includes a 6,500 ballroom. Business services and a computer station are available.
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Total number of rooms - 346
- Number of floors - 16
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Business services
- Concierge desk
- Express check-in
- 24-hour fitness facilities
- Full-service health spa
- Computer station
- Luggage storage
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Currency exchange
- Ski storage
- Laundry facilities
- 24-hour front desk
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Room service (limited hours)
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 1115
- Smoke-free property
- Number of buildings/towers - 1
- Spa tub
- Swimming pool - indoor
- Coffee shop or café
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 12000
- Wedding services
Available in all rooms: Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
Valet parking (surcharge), Parking limited (surcharge)
- In the room
- Pay movies
- Air conditioning
- Daily housekeeping
- Flat-panel TV
- Complimentary newspaper
- Coffee/tea maker
- In-room safe
- In-room massage available
- Climate control
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Wireless Internet access (surcharge)
- iPod docking station
- Eat and drink
Urbane Restaurant - Serving breakfast, lunch, dinner, and brunch. Featuring dishes made with locally produced ingredients.
Urbane Coffee and Wine Bar - Menu includes cocktails, coffee, and appetizers as well as entrees from the full Urbane menu. Wine and beer list focuses on locally made varieties.
Room Service - Available early morning to late night.
The fitness center at Hyatt At Olive 8 is open 24 hours a day, offering free weights, weight machines, and cardio equipment with individual LCD TV screens. Men’s and women’s locker rooms have saunas and steam rooms. The 65-foot indoor pool is filled with saline. The fitness center offers a range of classes, such as Yoga instructions, as well as personal training (surcharge).
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or nearby; fees may apply.
- Yoga classes/instruction on site
Elaia Spa at Hyatt At Olive 8 features treatments using organic ingredients, some sourced within the Pacific Northwest. The spa offers massage, facials, nail services, and body wraps.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
The Fine Print for Hyatt At Olive 8
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
- How you can pay
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
- You need to know
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.95 per day (rates may vary)
- Valet parking fee: USD 45.15 per night (in/out privileges)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 15 per night
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast For 2 Offer
Book a stay in a Bed & Breakfast For 2 rate category and receive the following:
- Full American breakfast for 2 daily
- 2 PM late check-out (subject to availability)