Availability: Hyatt Regency Bellevue
Please enter your travel dates.
Sleek high-rise hotel in downtown Bellevue
This downtown Bellevue hotel is located within the upscale shopping venue Bellevue Collection, 5 miles from the Microsoft campus, and 10 miles from downtown Seattle.
This 24-story Asian-accented Hyatt includes a restaurant, wireless Internet access in all public areas, and complimentary access to a 4,000-square-foot fitness facility across the courtyard.
Pacific Rim decor
All 732 rooms feature Hyatt's signature Grand Bed. Amenities include 32-inch, flat-panel TVs; oversized work desks; wireless Internet access; and bathrooms with Kohler fixtures.Information missing or incorrect? Tell us!
Hyatt Regency Bellevue Amenities
This 24-story Bellevue hotel features a dramatic porte-cochere entrance which escorts guests into the lobby. The hotel offers a concierge, salon and day spa, library, and wireless Internet access in the public areas (surcharge).
Guests at this Bellevue, Washington hotel receive complimentary access a 4,000-square-foot (371-square-meter) fitness center, located on the 2nd floor of Bellevue Place.
Bellevue Square Shopping Center, with 200 stores, is across the street.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue's adjoining Wintergarden, the gathering space within Bellevue Place, offers a water feature surrounded by bamboo and greenery, warming up the area and providing for an indoor park-like setting.
Dogs are permitted (surcharge). Guests traveling with pets must notify the property at least 3 days in advance.
- Concierge desk
- Complimentary newspapers in lobby
- Use of nearby fitness center (complimentary)
- Room service (limited hours)
- Parking garage
- Limo or Town Car service available
- Banquet facilities
- Multiple small meeting rooms
- Multiple large conference rooms
- Event catering
- Exhibit space
- Business services
- Audiovisual equipment
- Total number of rooms - 732
- Safe-deposit box at front desk
- Multilingual staff
- Express check-in
- 24-hour front desk
- Express check-out
- Security guard
- Number of floors - 24
- Currency exchange
- Tour assistance
- Dry cleaning/laundry service
- Air-conditioned public areas
- Parking (surcharge)
- Self parking (surcharge)
- Valet parking (surcharge)
- Wedding services
- Airport transportation
- Wireless Internet access - surcharge
- Laundry facilities
- Gift shops or newsstand
- Shopping on site
- Health club
- Business center
- Parking limited (surcharge)
- Number of restaurants - 2
- Meeting facilities size (feet) - 60,000
- Meeting facilities size (meters) - 5574
- Swimming pool - indoor
Available in some public areas: Wireless Internet access - surcharge
Parking (surcharge), Self parking (surcharge), Valet parking (surcharge), Parking garage, Parking limited (surcharge)
- Room Amenities
- Pay movies
- Hypo-allergenic bedding available
- Climate control
- Air conditioning
- Blackout drapes/curtains
- Voice mail
- Multi-line phone
- Coffee/tea maker
- Wake-up calls
- Turndown service (on request)
- Shower/tub combination
- Extra towels/bedding in room
- Makeup/shaving mirror
- Complimentary toiletries
- Iron/ironing board
- In-room safe
- Clock radio
- Daily housekeeping
- Electronic check-out
- Electronic/magnetic keys
- Flat-panel TV
- Down blanket
- Signature bedding
- Cribs/infant beds available
- iPod docking station
- In-room massage available
- Complimentary newspaper
Daniel's Broiler - Steakhouse serving USDA prime steaks exclusively. Featuring a piano bar and a Wine Spectator award winning wine list.
Eques - This breakfast spot offers a local twist on traditional breakfast fare, with dishes that include Alaskan Dungeness Crab Eggs Benedict and Tiramisu Pancakes.
Hyatt Regency Bellevue offers complimentary access to a 4,000-square-foot fitness center in the Bellevue Place building, adjacent to the hotel.
The recreational activities listed below are available either on site or near the hotel; fees may apply.
- Golf - driving range nearby
- Swimming nearby
- Running track/path nearby
To make requests for specific accessibility needs, complete the “Special or Accessibility Requests" section of “Trip Preferences" when you book your hotel.
- Accessible path of travel
- Accessible bathroom
- Roll-in shower
- Accessible parking
- In-room accessibility
- Accessibility equipment for the deaf
- Braille or raised signage
Hyatt Regency Bellevue Policies & Fees
Check-in time starts at 4 PM
Minimum check-in age is 18
Check-out time is noon
- Payment types
Accepted at this hotel: American Express, Diners Club, JCB International, MasterCard, Visa
Pets allowed, Pet policy - dogs only, Maximum number of pets per room 2, Pet maximum weight in lb is 50
Extra-person charges may apply and vary depending on hotel policy.
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card or cash deposit are required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check-in, or check-out.
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Fee for in-room wireless Internet: USD 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Fee for in-room high-speed Internet (wired): USD 9.99 per 24-hour period (rates may vary)
- Self parking fee: USD 25 per night (in/out privileges)
- Valet parking fee: USD 29 per night (in/out privileges)
- Pet fee: USD 100 per room (varies based on length of stay)
- Rollaway bed fee: USD 25 per stay
- Additional Details
Guests can arrange to bring pets by contacting the property directly, using the contact information on the booking confirmation (surcharges apply and can be found in the Fees section).
Awards & Affiliations
- A Green / Sustainable Property - Third Party CertifiedThis property participates in Green Key Eco-Rating Program, a third-party certification program that has been independently certified. Third-party certification measures the property's impact on one or more of the following: environment, community, cultural-heritage, the local economy. An objective assessment of a company's sustainable tourism practices has been performed at this property by an auditor who is independent of the third-party certification program.
- This property is affiliated with the International Gay & Lesbian Travel Association (IGLTA) and welcomes lesbian, gay, bisexual, and transgender (LGBT) guests.
Bed and Breakfast Offer
Book a stay in a Bed and Breakfast rate category and receive the following:
- Full American buffet breakfast daily for 2 guests
Park and Stay Offer
Book a stay in a Park and Stay Package rate category and receive the following:
- Self-parking daily for 1 vehicle for Sunday-Thursday stays